What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just by chance, I stumbled across this BDA concert of Billy Idol. Sure, it's only 60 minutes...on the back it says Dolby Atmos. Hey, why not?

1712776543803.png

I ordered Pyromania when first announced, but lately, I’ve been having seconds thoughts. Mostly, because I’m not getting a good feeling about how the mix will sound and don’t want to flush $100 plus tax down the drain. It may be better to wait for reviews and the price to drop on this one since I’m not a huge fan.

Mark Knopfler One Deep River, The Doors The best of the Doors, Keane Hopes & Fears, Pink Floyd Animals Dolby Atmos Mix, Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs 50th, Al Stewart Past, Present & Future & Jethro Tull Bursting Out.
Also waiting on a few pre-order announcements (is there a thread for that?) Can't wait to order Fish's Internal Exile & Vigil, Hawkwind In Search of Space, Ambrosia, APP I Robot & Gentle Giant Playing the Fool.

Much to my surprise, just got a shipping notification from Bullmoose. It seems I ordered Pearl Jam back in February and failed to put it in my tracker file.

Much to my surprise, just got a shipping notification from Bullmoose. It seems I ordered Pearl Jam back in February and failed to put it in my tracker file.
:unsure: so how many copies do you suspect you've ordered then from different shops? :sneaky: :rolleyes:

Wham - Make it Big (SDE) [late April] - I'll be listening to the "hidden" DD 5.1 mix (again, I doubt I'll have my VSX-534/VSX-D514 multi-receiver system set up by then).

Kirk Bayne

I am going home on Sunday evening after 7 weeks in Spain, between my neighbour and my letterbox should be
Gentle giant - The missing piece
Mark knopfler - One deep river
Steve Hackett - Spectral mornings
David Crosby - If I could only remember my name
Big big train - The likes of us
Yes - Mirror to the sky
Unfortunately being away doesn’t slow down the addiction 😳

Back