Why did bands like Yes and Led Zeppelin not have Quad releases back in the day?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I did , when I first started was spend some time , well actually a lot*of time, going through different threads and reading the many posts.

You would be surprised at how much information exists on qq , that answers the many historical quad questions you have.

And even now I will sometimes go through many posts to find specific info regarding something I did not know prior,...and I come from the Quad era .

And even now I notice my thread , (check similar threads below) , almost duplicates doity's.
So somehow I missed it.

*I mean sometimes a whole day or week.

And now again the "classic" question: are we ever seeing any release (physical or not) of their albums in multichannel?
šŸ„²

I think the answer to that is over JPs dead body. He doesn't want it, but whoever inherits the estate may want to get a hold of that extra cash. But maybe after a fair share of the audience for it has passed like Jimmy. While LZ remains pretty popular besides us Boomers, not sure how many of the newer fans are interested in surround.

Back