Why no 2L albums in surround polls?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up Henning Sommerro: BORDERS - Trondheim Symphony Orchestra after viewing EdisonBaggins review...and was not disappointed. It's a 10. Highly recommended. Sample if you can then decide if you connect with the content. 2L raises the bar for surround physical media. (y) (y)
Henning Sommerro - Borders copy.jpg

I picked up Henning Sommerro: BORDERS - Trondheim Symphony Orchestra after viewing EdisonBaggins review...and was not disappointed. It's a 10. Highly recommended. Sample if you can then decide if you connect with the content. 2L raises the bar for surround physical media. (y) (y)
View attachment 101802
And the immersive layers on the bd (Auro 3D and Atmos) are great!

Was chatting with Morten this morning and he made me realize that his last couple of releases (for example, 2L-174 Pax and now the new 2L-176 MOR) have the full 7.1.4 (Auro 3D speak is 11.1) on the embedded FLACs as well as the MKV. This is a change as earlier embedded FLACs had only 5.1.4 due to flacs iffy greater-than-eight channel support. MOR is on our site (NativeDSD) ready for the release. We received both the new embedded flacs as well as the MKV that has both Auro 3D and Atmos on it. All other (non-immersive) resolutions too.

Back