• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking To Trade Quad Recordings?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christcomesalive

Hello!

i am very new to this forum and quadraphonic recordings in general, so please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong section of the forum. Anyway, I am lucky to be in a position where I now have a very fine quad setup at my disposal and I would like to take advantage by using it. I have a couple Floyd titles, but nothing else. Is there anyone out there who might like to trade some quad recordings? I am addicted to quad and I need a fix!! :D

What have you to offer for trades? I have a few Q8's that I was about to list on eBay.

I was under the impression that some of the members here make their own DVD-As from their quad LPs or reels. I was hoping to obtain some of those recordings, not the actual quad LPs and 8 tracks themselves. Sorry for the confusion.

I was under the impression that some of the members here make their own DVD-As from their quad LPs or reels. I was hoping to obtain some of those recordings, not the actual quad LPs and 8 tracks themselves. Sorry for the confusion.

Welcome to the forum and we're happy to hear that you've got some great quad equipment there! However, one of the rules of the forum is that members are not allowed to solicit copies of copyrighted material. It's an old argument we've been through many times, but alas we restrict ourselves here to dealing with commercially released material. What members do on their own is up to them.

However, open solicitation is not allowed. Sorry.

Back