Yes - The Yes Album (Steven Wilson 5.1 mix) DVD-A / Blu-Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's called.....cheating.:p

btw, instead of listing how many discs you have in your Sig, try listing the titles.:yikes

aww.. come on! if I could get these Quad mixes on shop bought shiny little optical discs of loveliness I would! :p

list all the titles!? bloody hell.. I prattle on enough as it is! ;)

I wish there was a QQ Library, a bit like the one on sa-cd.net but for DVD-A, DTS CD, etc. that would be coooool! I'd love to see what everyone here has! (y)

You guys are going to LOVE this one!!! Really nice mix (as usual) and GREAT sound. The disc is chock full of goodness like the Close To Edge disc.

I'll probably get lynched for saying this but I actually prefer TYA to CTTE in a lot of ways.. :rolleyes: cannot wait to hear the 5.1!

Don't know why anyone would form a lynch mob over a matter of taste.

Guess it comes down to if you prefer flying purple wolfhounds or seasoned witches...

But it's bro's before witches, so no worries mate.

Don't know why anyone would form a lynch mob over a matter of taste.

Guess it comes down to if you prefer flying purple wolfhounds or seasoned witches...

But it's bro's before witches, so no worries mate.

Haha! Very true! I wouldn't expect anyone to want to garrotte me on here at any rate.. I guess I'm still reeling from the recent sa-cd.net shenanigans where it felt like there'd be a murder on the discussion board.. PM me if you want to hear the gory details :eek: I don't blame you if you don't want to know! anyhoo.. I hope you're keeping well and all's good with you?

You guys are going to LOVE this one!!! Really nice mix (as usual) and GREAT sound. The disc is chock full of goodness like the Close To Edge disc.

Can't wait to hear this one! Thankfully by the time it will get to me, I will actually have time to enjoy it! :)

Back