Opeth - Pale Communion 5.1 (Blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snippets from the Oscilloscope:

Before: .....................And After Inversion:
Before.JPG After.JPG

I just received a second email, this time from Roadrunner itself. Subject is If You Are Experiencing Problems With Your Opeth 'Pale Communion' Blu-Ray.

In it there is a code which you can use to complete the replacement steps. Good follow up from RR!

I received an e mail also. I ordered from Roadrunner so it said I don't have to do anything. They will send it to the address they shipped to originally on or before Sept. 30.

I got that too with the mention of Sept 30th :). And I didn't order originally from Roadrunner. When you get to the order confirmation page it says Release date: October 10. Thats still pretty quick resolution of the problem though.

Even If you ordered from Amazon.(I ordered from Burning Shed), I would think you would have received that 4X4 card that came with the booklet with the code and info to get to the redemption site.:smokin

Still no email for me (I ordered from Amazon). Should I wait or email RR?

Typing in my code and clicking Complete Redemption, nothing happens. First digit is O or 0, tried both ways in IE and FF browsers. Must be offline?

From QQ deep space

I received the following email on 09/11/14

Dear Opeth Customer,

We apologize for the recent error that was found in your Opeth Blu-Ray disc. We are taking action to replace this product for you as soon as possible. Please follow the directions below to receive your replacement disc.

Your Exclusive Code: XXXXXX

1. Click HERE to enter your code in the box provided, then click "Complete Redemption."

2. On the following page, complete all of the required fields and click place order. You will not be charged for the replacement disc or shipping.

3. You will receive a confirmation email to track your replacement disc.

I was able to complete redemption without any problem, received a message my order was complete and they would be sending me a tracking number upon shipment.

Same here - all went smoothly. Good to see they have provided an international solution - I bought the disc at a B&M store in Australia. The redemption process had all countries and included Australian states Confirmation message reads:

Thank you for your recent order on the Warner Music Redemption Store.
If your order contains a digital download: To ensure proper delivery of your file, please download on a computer and not your smartphone.
Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping Method: Free Shipping

Order Details
etc etc.

FYI
Seems not all tracks suffer from the phase problem. Now I'm doing the analysis and will report my findings.

FYI
Seems not all tracks suffer from the phase problem. Now I'm doing the analysis and will report my findings.

Oh? maybe that's why I can't tell the difference then. I may have been listening to in phase tracks. I'm eager to hear your analysis so that I can test my own listening (in)ability.

Back