XTC Drums and Wires in 5.1 cd/dvd-a and cd/bd-a sets

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, the mini-LP is a total waste. Pulling/shaking my treasured surround discs just to get them out of the package so that I can play them is not an option for me. I always transfer those discs to a CD case. The digipaks you mention are fine but I prefer the type that Power and Glory came in because there is also a place for the booklet.
Both digipack designs have their pros and cons.

The Gentle Giant, ELP, and "Benefit" designs do have a space for the booklet, which is great.
But the XTC, Yes, and King Crimson digipacks have the protective slipcover.

Both are fine with me. :)

Burning Shed via Twitter: So...these arrived today: XTC Drums And Wires expanded editions. Starts shipping next week

B0LCIx3IQAAAZ-_.jpg-large.jpeg

Do love how it says

XTC - The Surround Sound Series :51banana:

Keep them comin Andy :snoodhug:

OK, I thought I'd see this in the thread but where is the best place to order in the U.S.? It looks like Amazon doesn't have the Blu-Ray version (only a "CD" version from $35)?

Thanks for the help.

Andy

Burning Shed...........but it is UK 21.55 us dollars plus shipping

Usually would say Bullmoose but looks like they are charging 35.97 for the cd bluray version with free shipping.

Burning Shed...........but it is UK 21.55 us dollars plus shipping

Usually would say Bullmoose but looks like they are charging 35.97 for the cd bluray version with free shipping.

I've order it through Burning Shed. Looked reasonable at around $29 with shipping from UK.

Thanks for the help!

Andy

I've order it through Burning Shed. Looked reasonable at around $29 with shipping from UK.

Thanks for the help!

Andy

Can not go wrong with Burning Shed - they rock :banana: Glad Snood could help :)

Got a shipping notice from Headphone Dust this morning that my CD/DVDA copy of "Drums & Wires" has shipped!
I ordered the Blu-Ray version from Burning Shed so I can get the signed postcard, so hopefully that will be shipping in a day or so as well! :)

I hope I get this by next weekend but I highly doubt it since I ordered it from Burning Shed. So, I'm sure it will be early next week if it ships today or tomorrow. I was one of the first to order within a few minutes after they put it up for sale. I'm hoping they ship in order of sale.

And I just got an email from BurningShed that my Blu-Ray of D&W has just shipped!

Now if only they can ship the DVDA and Blu-Rays of Relayer early next week! :)

Just ordered mine yesterday with the four 2CD+DVD expanded EMI-era Jesus Jones albums (no surround sound unfortuantely) as with VAT removed from Amazon it was £14.99 for the XTC and £9.99/ea for the JJ collections.

Nice to see the Blu-ray album section of my collection slowly starting to build, bring on November's TFF and Reckless releases! \m/ \m/

Mine's on its way from headphone Dust. I may get it for the weekend.

Mine arrived this morning and it is, unsurprisingly, feckin' brilliant!! Congrats to all involved :D

10574283_10152817133190499_468843986699914616_n.jpg 524110_10152817138630499_8686326668049030411_n.jpg

Now THAT is what I call content...

250274_10152817134440499_6752738213926565601_n.jpg

I wonder if the "original master" is a flat transfer of the original mix (which would be awesome), or the 2001 remaster in Hi-Res like for Nonsuch?

Back