Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Crimson - Thrak

I really love having Pat Mastelotto in big stereo across the fronts and Bill Bruford in big stereo across the rears. In this particular aspect, I think this is one of the most unique surround discs I own. :smokin

Steven Wilson - Insurgentes

For some reason I haven't listened to this one very much and I'm not as familiar with it. So far it sounds pretty danged good! :banana:

Branko - My Electric World [SACD 6 channel]
I always thought it was "My World Electric"? Glad to hear someone else has this. After buying this I received an email thanking me for my purchase - it was from the lead singer!

Sent from my Elephone_P3000S using Tapatalk

And to end things on a high note :smokin I'm going to try to make it through this sum'b!tch before beddy-byes:

yes-tales-from-topographic.jpg

Never really heard these before, but it's great stuff. Funny that some consider it lesser Mozart.
71HlNPZSkAL._SL1067_.jpg

(this are mostly the same recordings used on Vol. 21 of the Philips complete Mozart set, only now in SACD quad)

I always thought it was "My World Electric"? Glad to hear someone else has this. After buying this I received an email thanking me for my purchase - it was from the lead singer!

Sent from my Elephone_P3000S using Tapatalk

haha, yes. It is My World Electric. Somehow I keep saying it the other way.

Bob Dylan-Live 1964. 2 Set SACD 5.0

A disc anounced but not released by Sony, however Audio Fidelity came through ! (y)

A unique "ambience plus" type of surround, pretty good for an early 60's recording.:D

20170105_200156.jpg

Porcupine Tree Lightbulb Sun DVD Audio: I appreciate this one even more as time goes by. Oh, and don't neglect the Bonus Tracks they're fantastic , the cello (I think it is?) on Buying New Soul is moving, the whole song is just an outstanding piece of work.

Back