ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For any of our new members....if you are just starting your surround music collection...there are 2 of the classic titles left that have been part of an unbelievable series by Elton John...when you consider that these titles have been for sale and over a decade and they are excellent and cheap....it's amazing they are still available....I used to recommend EJ's series to any new member...you couldn't go wrong...they were excellent albums and cheap....so here is 2 that are still available...HERE….AND HERE

To mark the start of Oktoberfest I’m drinking a German beer and listening to 99 Luftbalons! (The German version).

Found a beer in the supermarket that's bigger then my head! :ROFLMAO:

IMG_4119.jpgIMG_4121.JPG

To mark the start of Oktoberfest I’m drinking a German beer and listening to 99 Luftbalons! (The German version).

Found a beer in the supermarket that's bigger then my head! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 35761View attachment 35762

Cheers, Indeed, Mr. Smithers..........

With the room spinning after that giant glass of brew you will surely be hearing 99 Luftbaloons in SURROUND!

P.S. Nice Selfie!

Last edited:
Cheers, Indeed, Mr. Smithers..........

With the room spinning after that giant glass of brew you will surely be hearing 99 Luftbaloons in SURROUND!

P.S. Nice Selfie!

Whoop cheers Ralph - yep starting to feel a bit pissed after a few sips! It’s 6%! :giggle: Almost as strong as that Brooklyn lager I had a while back!

Now moved onto Scorpions - Wind of change. But I think that’s the limit of my German music knowledge. Maybe some Oompah music next?

Last edited:
Whoop cheers Ralph - yep starting to feel a bit pissed after a few sips! It’s 6%! :giggle: Almost as strong as that Brooklyn larger I had a while back!

Now moved onto Scorpions - Wind of change. But I think that’s the limit of my German music knowledge. Maybe some Oompah music next?

You can keep your German Oktoberfest celebration going with a screening of Marelene Dietrich's The Blue Angel, Smithers:

Marilyn-Monroe-as-Marlene-Dietrich-in-The-Blue-Angel-avedon.jpg

BTW. Master Smithers [you're too young to be a Mister], that's NOT Marlene Dietrich in the photo but rather Marilyn Monroe doing her impersonation of the German chartreuse!

Ahh a cunning switch a roo!

I’m sure I’m not too far behind you young squire. But if you insist on calling master Smithers I shall have to call you Senor Ralpheo! :giggle:

Back