ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.....November 9...my boy is getting married. As many of you know...there is a lot of planning and different pieces that need to be figured out. So, at the reception....there is a 1 hour block where the food is being served and consumed.

The DJ that has been hired will play music during that time. I have supplied "him" Mike Oldfield - Return To Ommadawn. That will be playing at lower levels during that time.

How effing cool is that???

Well.....November 9...my boy is getting married. As many of you know...there is a lot of planning and different pieces that need to be figured out. So, at the reception....there is a 1 hour block where the food is being served and consumed.

The DJ that has been hired will play music during that time. I have supplied "him" Mike Oldfield - Return To Ommadawn. That will be playing at lower levels during that time.

IN :51QQ I HOPE.

BTW, Gene and Mrs.Gos, Congratulations!

Congrats my man:D

Wow - a great day for the Gos family... congrats mate. Sounds epic! Now you’ve got the music sorted the rest is easy peasey... Apart from the speech?! :eek:

I decided to take this little spot on this existing thread to "whine"...everytime we want a surround or hi rez title released... there are all these obstacles that have to be overcome...but it seems like the "magical" properties of vinyl don't stop these vinyl releases from taking place...everytime I'm on Music Direct or Acoustic Sounds I see these vinyl releases and just salivate at some of the titles that find their way to the marketplace...wishing we could get a hi rez box set....I saw THIS ONE and WOW...what a song list of these "studio" albums...how good could these sound...geeze...that's a dream box set for me...I'd gladly pay big money for this set...surround or no surround...just some clear sounding hi rez would do it for me...

194dd5ca077ff1761046d5c113732ee4.heic

Listening to some Uriah Heep from 1970. very eavy very unble. My vinyl rip..

Excellent jams!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clinty, do you have this Silverline MLP DVD~A 51: https://www.amazon.com/Inside-Music-Surfs-Various-Artists/dp/B00005U2J6/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1539633307&sr=1-2&keywords=Inside+the+Music+DVD~Audio&dpID=51joK6f8DEL&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

It has the Venture's PIPELINE on it and a discrete version of The Beach Boys "Sail on Sailor" [actually a highlight] and a gorgeous version of 'Theme from the Endless Summer' movie by the Sandals.

Cheap but worth getting. I just ordered a back~up copy!

Last edited:
Back