ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son says Mega Millions lotto is $667 million...and they draw tonight at 10PM. lmfao.

I've never played in my life...I might just go to the local gas station and buy a couple tickets. If I win......I'll buy everyone on the forum a copy of The White Album......DELUXE! hahaha

And a CASE of QUADRAPHONIC ALE.:QQlove

Good luck Gene.(y)

My son says Mega Millions lotto is $667 million...and they draw tonight at 10PM. lmfao.

I've never played in my life...I might just go to the local gas station and buy a couple tickets. If I win......I'll buy everyone on the forum a copy of The White Album......DELUXE! hahaha

a2592f8245f837ab2f06072addffe96f.jpg

Vinyl rip, perfect!! Awesome album..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spinning today: The RBCD of the 60th Anniversary of Frank Sinatra's landmark album "Only The Lonely," newly remastered in stereo by Larry Walsh at Capitol Studios in Hollywood, USA. Sounds absolutely STUNNING.

Also, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's MAGNIFICENT Original Soundtrack Recording of "A Star Is Born." If ever a current album deserves the surround treatment......It's this one. And Yes, Bradley Cooper has an excellent voice.

a_star_is_born.jpg

Spinning today: The RBCD of the 60th Anniversary of Frank Sinatra's landmark album "Only The Lonely," newly remastered in stereo by Larry Walsh at Capitol Studios in Hollywood, USA. Sounds absolutely STUNNING.

Also, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's MAGNIFICENT Original Soundtrack Recording of "A Star Is Born." If ever a current album deserves the surround treatment......It's this one. And Yes, Bradley Cooper has an excellent voice.

a_star_is_born.jpg

Oh man...I've been eye-balling that Sinatra......so it's good huh?

Oh man...I've been eye-balling that Sinatra......so it's good huh?

Real good and according to the liner notes, when the original Stereo edition of this album was released in 1958, "Spring Is Here" and "It's A Lonesome Old Town" were omitted which are restored in this 60th Anniversary Edition.

I only paid $8.50 delivered for it when Deep Discount [The Shark] had their recent 15% off sale. It also comes in a 2 disc RBCD edition. https://www.deepdiscount.com/sings-for-only-the-lonely-60th-anniversary-stereo-mix/602567569725

Real good and according to the liner notes, when the original Stereo edition of this album was released in 1958, "Spring Is Here" and "It's A Lonesome Old Town" were omitted which are restored in this 60th Anniversary Edition.

I only paid $8.50 delivered for it when Deep Discount [The Shark] had their recent 15% off sale. It also comes in a 2 disc RBCD edition.
So, you bought the SACD?

Back