4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My paranoid is still “in transit” it coming by snail 🐌 as that’s almost six weeks waiting and I cannot track it. Never ordering from them again.
I feel your pain. I ordered Paranoid and Billion Dollar Babies from Rhino US. Paranoid arrived with me only 2 and a half weeks later, and I was very pleased with that. Over 2 weeks later and there's still no sign of B$B! According to the limited tracking that I could see, both discs left US and arrived in the UK at the same time, but its not possible to track them beyond that, so B$B is still somewhere in the post system. I e-mailed Rhino, and their response was that international orders can take 8 weeks.

I feel your pain. I ordered Paranoid and Billion Dollar Babies from Rhino US. Paranoid arrived with me only 2 and a half weeks later, and I was very pleased with that. Over 2 weeks later and there's still no sign of B$B! According to the limited tracking that I could see, both discs left US and arrived in the UK at the same time, but its not possible to track them beyond that, so B$B is still somewhere in the post system. I e-mailed Rhino, and their response was that international orders can take 8 weeks.
That’s exactly what I was told too. It’s crap 💩. I’m thinking of contacting my credit card company to get the money refunded if it’s still not arrived by the 8 week mark if Rhino won’t give me a refund for non fulfillment of the order and let them deal with it.

Talk about a buzz killer.
These superlative Quadios launched by Rhino then F'd up by an incompetent incomprehensible failed delivery system that has taken all the joy out.
All the posts should be talking about how great these are instead of asking where they are...

So when the next batch is ready to be teased, should that be in a new thread?

Release date is likely second week in October.

All 4 are at Sonopress, I've received finished samples of three out of four.
They sound great.
There will be a publicity event at Common Wave in Los Angeles (like we did for the Rhino HiFi series debut) on September 21st.

So when the next batch is ready to be teased, should that be in a new thread?

Release date is likely second week in October.

All 4 are at Sonopress, I've received finished samples of three out of four.
They sound great.
There will be a publicity event at Common Wave in Los Angeles (like we did for the Rhino HiFi series debut) on September 21st.
"Ready to be teased"--I like that phrase! Sounds like the time is now....

2 months to the day since I ordered the bundle. Still no sign of Paranoid, and no answers from Rhino support. What a 💩 show.
I don't care if the next 4 are lost/unreleased Led Zep quad mixes, mixed by Jimmy Page and mastered by Santa Claus, I still wouldn't give Rhino another penny.
Can’t say I blame you! I’d be honked off as well!

2 months to the day since I ordered the bundle. Still no sign of Paranoid, and no answers from Rhino support. What a 💩 show.
I don't care if the next 4 are lost/unreleased Led Zep quad mixes, mixed by Jimmy Page and mastered by Santa Claus, I still wouldn't give Rhino another penny.
That’s terrible. I’m still waiting too and I’m at the six week mark already. Never again!!!

Yes, but I ordered from the US site shipping to a US address. The only Canadian aspect to my order was the billing address on my VISA card.
I got caught by buying too early when the site thought Alice & JS were on preorder until Aug.3 so those two discs were delayed.
It still boggles my mind that they couldn’t go in and fix that.
My conclusion: they could have but it was easier (for them) to leave it as is.
If any of my discs weren’t here by now I’d be filing a dispute with VISA.

After insisting on a single shipment of the bundle and explaining why it generates extra costs to customers overseas (service fees for the carrier for collecting customs/VAT for each single shipment) and then complaining after getting two shipments like most or all others I now finally got an answer from Rhino Service that they will refund the fees for both shippings.
Fair enough!
Well nearly a month gone by and still haven't received my promised refund yet. Should have taken only a few days to their info. I have contacted them again today and I am curious of their reply! Did anyone here got their refund??

Wow! Has anyone from Canada received any of the discs you ordered?
I'm in Ontario, Canada and ordered from Rhino a few days after the disks were first offered. I went for Paranoid and Billion Dollar Babies. They arrived separately about 2 weeks apart towards the end of July. Final delivery was handed off to Canada Post. Sorry to read some of you are still in limbo regarding delivery. Rhino really needs to set a higher level of service expectations with their shipping agency for the next releases.

I'm in Ontario, Canada and ordered from Rhino a few days after the disks were first offered. I went for Paranoid and Billion Dollar Babies. They arrived separately about 2 weeks apart towards the end of July. Final delivery was handed off to Canada Post. Sorry to read some of you are still in limbo regarding delivery. Rhino really needs to set a higher level of service expectations with their shipping agency for the next releases.
Glad to hear somebody actually got them in Canada.
Mod’s; Perhaps we should have a separate discussion thread for these complaints about Rhinos postage debacle to keep them from hijacking these threads.

Back