4 more Quadio titles coming in May 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not interested in every title and buying bundles of stuff I won't listen to.
Unlike some here I'm not in a corporate fan club and buy everything even if I don't like it
Also doesn't change the fact that there is zero distribution in the EU...500 million people,more than the USA and UK combined
Even if I bought a bundle that's roughly 120 euros with shipping and VAT
So that's 30 euros a disc..not bad if I bought music I didn't like but still 50% more than what USA customers pay!
Buying a single disc with shipping and VAT from Rhino is almost 50 euros(25 disc,16 int shipping,8 VAT)
Don't forget sterling gets you a 25% exchange rate advantage due to the crooks in the City!
I only buy the ones I want, so I only have Black Sabbath and Charles Mingus. Regarding shipping, I regularly have to order from Great Britain because the album I want is not available in Canada and the prices in the US are the same as ordering directly from GB + shipping from the US.

I only buy the ones I want, so I only have Black Sabbath and Charles Mingus. Regarding shipping, I regularly have to order from Great Britain because the album I want is not available in Canada and the prices in the US are the same as ordering directly from GB + shipping from the US.
They are available from .Warner Music Canada

I'm looking forward to seeing what the other three are but, I have to say, when the announcement came the other day about The Doors, FM, Alanis, and Hootie, it kind of took the wind out of the sails for me (regarding what Quadio titles are in the next batch).

Another way of putting it, is... I got my "announcement fix" earlier this week. When the thrill from that wears off I will be looking for another. LOL

For some reason, I have a strong feeling that the top one from the picture which shows the spines of the new Quadio titles will be Roberta Flack. That will cover the "female" aspect as well as one of the "only Quad release by this artist",

And then the remaining two titles, one male artist and one band, I am not sure, but to consider the sum of the catalog number, one must be in the 7000 range and one from the low number range (around 1,000 or so). Or another possibility would be one title from the approx. 2,800 range (e.g. Bread) and another one from the 5,000 range.

But if it is indeed Roberta Flack, I would be happy with that one.

For some reason, I have a strong feeling that the top one from the picture which shows the spines of the new Quadio titles will be Roberta Flack. That will cover the "female" aspect as well as one of the "only Quad release by this artist",

And then the remaining two titles, one male artist and one band, I am not sure, but to consider the sum of the catalog number, one must be in the 7000 range and one from the low number range (around 1,000 or so). Or another possibility would be one title from the approx. 2,800 range (e.g. Bread) and another one from the 5,000 range.

But if it is indeed Roberta Flack, I would be happy with that one.
Be happy!

Back