4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 3 of the discs to the UK today in 2 packages, no breakages! which means I'm still waiting for War and the Spinners replacement. The 2 tracking numbers I was given for these packages didn't come up with any result on UPS or USPS as the previous bundles have, when they arrive they've got Hermes written on them. And as before no extra charges.

My replacement Spinners disc has just arrived as well it was posted on 19 Jan, no VAT as marked as $1 value.

Now waiting on the first 3 of the bundle to arrive, nothing on shipping War yet.
So no shipping notice for the Spinners replacement.

And my :bowing: AWB :51QQ has just arrived with the Gil Evans in one package, and the Randy Newman in another, no added UK costs.

So just the War I'm waiting for.

Oh, and the announcement of the next batch .................. to purchase :love:

All 4 of my titles from bundle 3 arrived in the UK, in 3 separate packages. No customs charge for me either (my luck will probably run out when I order bundle 4!)

Awaiting the Spinners replacement but I've plenty to listen to in the meantime.

No VAT/collection charge thankfully; I assume because they were shipped in 3 separate packages (?)
There used to be a minimum level for import VAT (£15). So shipping in separate parcels could circumvent the VAT charges. But there is no minimum any more, so sending in three separate parcels increases your chances of having to pay on one or more packages. This is fine for legitimte VAT, but it means you might get charged three separate collection charges 😲

Just interested to know if you guys received your Chicago boxes from FNAC yet? I also placed an order on the 1st December (thanks for the heads up) but my shipping estimate was mid-February. Not sure if yours is the same or earlier (?). Thanks!
I'm answering my own question but just for info, my FNAC order was cancelled last month. I hope that the Chicago box gets a repress at some point.

Back