What's your latest High Resolution Download purchased?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SYNERGY- CORDS 96/24 AIFF

I said I'd never get anything from HDtracks...but I had to eat my words...
I thought that Larry had REMIXED it, but he just remastered it...and , to me , this is his BEST EVER!!!!

Really worth it...Great Freq Resp. and mixed with LOTS of headroom
Highly recommended!!!

Recently bought on Qobuz,
Supertramp - Crime of the Century 24/96
the Doors - The Complete Doors Studio Albums 24/96 for only ā‚¬23,99!

Bandcamp
Darkroom - gravitiy's dirty work 24/44.1 Nice moody electronics, will probably get the rest of their catalogie as well from BC.

Burning Shed 24 store
UXB, Everything is Under Control 24/44.1

Throught HDtracks USA
The Pineapple Thief, MAgnolia Special Edition, 24/44.1

through Bandcamp
steve Rothery, The Ghost of Pripyat, 24/96

I am not sure why, perhaps Bandcamp does not charge the artists much, but the albums I bought through BC are all decently priced.

I've the CD/DVD of Steve Rothery's "The Ghost of Pripyat" and has the album in 24-bit/96kHz PCM included on the DVD, sadly only 2.0. Its a great album.

I don't know what the album art of Acoustic Sounds looks like but if you want to see the front cover you just have to rename that file into either front or cover and then it will display, same for back cover, just rename it to back.
In Foobar right click in the display panel and select the art you want to be displayed (front, back etc).

I don't know what the album art of Acoustic Sounds looks like but if you want to see the front cover you just have to rename that file into either front or cover and then it will display, same for back cover, just rename it to back.

OK, I can try that...they came as both jpeg & PDF formats.

In Foobar right click in the display panel and select the art you want to be displayed (front, back etc).

OK, I can try that...they came as both jpeg & PDF formats.

OK, tried it - same result. It shows the file in foobar at the bottom of the actual song list...but it has a "?" and doesn't display it.

OK - I just couldn't resist.....

Just purchased ROLLING STONES - Let It Bleed (DSD Single Rate 2.8Mhz/64fs)
2 Channel Hi-Rez..

Sounds excellent I gotta say..

XUNI26323D64__101188__11102014100224-2486.jpg

Speaking of the ABKCO DSD Downloads, don't forget the Sam Cooke download. Excellent!
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue76/dsd.htm

I'll take a look. hey Brian - (or anyone for that matter)

Recall I have Oppo BDP103...I don't recall what the deal is. Would I be better (sonically) to put this DSD music on a stick and play through Oppo, or just as good to go through Foobar to my Denon via HDMI? Is there a difference in quality or how they can handle such files??

Thanks!

Back