DVD-V 5.1 Albums - What's Your Latest? NO Video DVD-V, DVD-A, Blu-Ray-A or SACD's

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12/Zwölf - Herbert Grönemeyer (CD + 5.1 DVD-V).

image.jpg

Minstrel in the Gallery - Jethro Tull 2 DVD-V/2 CD

At last i got my package.
I think it is much better than i had hoped for.
The 5.1 mix for Ministrel in the gallery is fantastic!
And the video for that song from the concert is for me the best verson i have heard.
They play the complete song and not the shortened acoustic intro like on later tours

Gavin Harrison - Cheating the Polygraph - its like Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band meets PT :yikes

Too Old To Rock & Roll.. Too Young To Stop Playing The Flute On One Leg - Tull

(2 x DVDs, 2 x CDs, 1 comic book and a partridge in a pear tree..)

CANNOT WAIT to give this one a good cranking!! :p

I know people have mixed emotions about this album but some of the best stuff on it is among the best they ever did imho :eek:

Lots of DVD-V 5.1 albums in for me today!

"Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll, Too Young to Die" came in the mail, and my family bought me the "Loaded" set at Grimey's in Nashville while I was working retail on Black Friday.
Played about half of "Loaded" in 5.1 tonight sitting off center at a low volume, but it definitely sounded pretty discrete to me.
Looking forward to going through both of these releases tomorrow before work! :)

Lots of DVD-V 5.1 albums in for me today!

"Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll, Too Young to Die" came in the mail, and my family bought me the "Loaded" set at Grimey's in Nashville while I was working retail on Black Friday.
Played about half of "Loaded" in 5.1 tonight sitting off center at a low volume, but it definitely sounded pretty discrete to me.
Looking forward to going through both of these releases tomorrow before work! :)

You will love it full volume center.........it is really well done..............amazingly well done for a set we had no idea was coming and from a mixer that was relativeley new to 5.1 :banana:

Back