4 more Quadio titles coming in January 2024! (Titles Announced)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, it took some time to get over the anger and resentment of the 26yr old, with his face in his cellphone, that changed my life. But everything is good and Iam moving forward and enjoying quad music again
Bruce00, best of luck in regard to a full recovery from this accident...and here's hoping that it serves as one of life's valuable lessons to him.

Didn't mean to make this take a downturn.
Short version, he blew thru a stop sign in his car and Tboned me on my m/c. Wasn't expected to survive the first 3 days in SICU. 10 months of physical therapy. Made me dig out my 50yr old quad setup....LOL So here I am :)

I have just got shippinh notices for 3 of them: Svengali and AWB in one shipment and another shipment for The World..
Nothing yet for the one left in my bundle.
Cannot understand how RHINO is treating customers outside the US, they are perfectly aware or I think they should be, most of us abroad are likely going to be hit not only by VAT (no problem with that) but also we'll have to pay random import fees to the postal service FOR EACH OF THE SHIPMENTS
And to make (probably) things worse they have been shipped with DHL. I might get them sooner than usual but DHL fees are infamous Ive been told.
Fingers crossed.
No news for my last shipment yet

Didn't mean to make this take a downturn.
Short version, he blew thru a stop sign in his car and Tboned me on my m/c. Wasn't expected to survive the first 3 days in SICU. 10 months of physical therapy. Made me dig out my 50yr old quad setup....LOL So here I am :)
Holy Crap. Welcome. And congratulations on the survival. Both to you and the equipment lasting 50 years

Thank you Rhino for using DHL rather than UPS to Canada. I received Good Old Boys today and The World is a Ghetto is due tomorrow! So 1 week with DHL rather than 4 and 7 weeks (Quadio bundles 1 & 2) with UPS.
No shipping notice on the other two yet. Maybe They'll show up soon unannounced.

Sorry to hear about your accident...I'm sitting here recovering from knee surgery and loving every minute of these reissues, especially AWB where I'm hearing little details that I've never heard in my 50 years of listening to this album. On my third go-round. Feature request: what about scrolling lyrics? Now that I'm housebound for awhile, I'm using Apple Music more often and really enjoy this option! Thanks again, Rhino!

Have gotten through all four and have to say that for me, this is easily the best batch yet. Good Old Boys is the only one of the four that I have previously owned in any format. The quad mix is wonderful. As for AWB and The World is a Ghetto I only knew one song off of each album, but I loved all the tunes on each and the quad mixes do not disappoint. Crazy discrete 70's quad goodness. I was completely unfamiliar with Svengali, but it's also another winner. I'm a rock & pop guy, but this batch was more satisfying for me than the previous ones. Thank you @ForagingRhino !

How about The Divine Miss M & Aretha Live at the Fillmore next?

Have gotten through all four and have to say that for me, this is easily the best batch yet. Good Old Boys is the only one of the four that I have previously owned in any format. The quad mix is wonderful. As for AWB and The World is a Ghetto I only knew one song off of each album, but I loved all the tunes on each and the quad mixes do not disappoint. Crazy discrete 70's quad goodness. I was completely unfamiliar with Svengali, but it's also another winner. I'm a rock & pop guy, but this batch was more satisfying for me than the previous ones. Thank you @ForagingRhino !

How about The Divine Miss M & Aretha Live at the Fillmore next?
Is Miss M fair game for Rhino? If yes......are you listening, Raging Bison? Please hear our roar! @ForagingRhino

Back