ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
124b6d211e6e29f0d48e22ac0288d47e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's back in his true element...BEER:dance:dance:dance

FullSizeRender%2B%25281%2529.jpg

While Clinty 'sprouts' nonsense about high protein breads, FACE IT........ We're still living in a DOG EAT DOG World!

Am currently listening to the Universal Hong Kong Stereo SACD of Diana Ross' Greatest Hits. 16 stunning cuts. And after smokin' a doobie, Clinty, what do you think Diana would crave: a slice of tasteless Flaxen bread or a fantabulous Costco 1/4 lb dog smothered in chopped onions and zesty deli mustard?

Last edited:
Standing on patio at our secluded cabin. Yeah I know...same shirt. 2 days per shirt...
14d787ae92faa37339823567b28e8f7a.jpg

I'm just happy to see clothing at all:LOL: were you able to get the Oppo set up?

I ended up not bringing it. I did bring laptop with good amount of music, and a Bose Bluetooth speaker. To be honest, the lake sounds like an ocean. That may be all the music I need my man.

FullSizeRender%2B%25281%2529.jpg

While Clinty 'sprouts' nonsense about high protein breads, FACE IT........ We're still living in a DOG EAT DOG World!

Am currently listening to the Universal Hong Kong Stereo SACD of Diana Ross' Greatest Hits. 16 stunning cuts. And after smokin' a doobie, Clinty, what do you think Diana would crave: a slice of tasteless Flaxen bread or a fantabulous Costco 1/4 lb dog smothered :cool:in chopped onions and zesty deli mustard?

Does Diana do drop offs to lake GOS, double crust pizza included? Her sales to Ralph will only go so far... :cool:

Standing on patio at our secluded cabin.
Hey, Gene! It looks like you might be having a good time but I’m not sure because you never smile. It looks like you’re getting ready to do a Dos Equis commercial. :LOL::love:

All joking aside, I hope your getting some much needed relaxation time and you’re doing a lot of meditation and yoga. (y)

Back