ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still sounds pretty tropical?! Hopefully the breeze will get the fishes jumping!

It's been a complete washout today in the UK. Bank Holiday as well...:rolleyes:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45314963

A good day to dust and vacuum, Smithers, thus purging your house of those nasty little British dust mites!

8053868934_cbe8108894_z.jpg

I didn't know dust mites were so orange?! Must've popped over from The White House!

LOL, Mr. Smithers. Ugly little critters.........and they lurk in the nooks and crannies of even the finest establishments ........ and particularly love dolby atmos speakers......chomp, CHOMP!

Dolby-logo-double-D-340x214.png

DUST DEVILS

Last edited:
Just when you thought it was safe to go back on Amazon.....

shatner-claus-500x500.jpg

1. Jingle Bells Feat. Henry Rollins
2. Blue Christmas Feat. Brad Paisley
3. Little Drummer Boy Feat. Joe Louis Walker
4. Winter Wonderland Feat. Todd Rundgren & Artimus Pyle
5. Twas the Night Before Christmas Feat. Mel Collins
6. Run Rudolph Run Feat. Elliot Easton
7. O Come, O Come Emmanuel Feat. Rick Wakeman
8. Silver Bells Feat. Ian Anderson
9. One for You, One for Me
10. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Feat. Billy Gibbons
11. Silent Night Feat. Iggy Pop
12. White Christmas Feat. Judy Collins
13. Feliz Navidad Feat. Dani Bender
14. Jingle Bells Feat. Henry Rollins (Punk Rock Version)

Just when you thought it was safe to go back on Amazon.....

shatner-claus-500x500.jpg

1. Jingle Bells Feat. Henry Rollins
2. Blue Christmas Feat. Brad Paisley
3. Little Drummer Boy Feat. Joe Louis Walker
4. Winter Wonderland Feat. Todd Rundgren & Artimus Pyle
5. Twas the Night Before Christmas Feat. Mel Collins
6. Run Rudolph Run Feat. Elliot Easton
7. O Come, O Come Emmanuel Feat. Rick Wakeman
8. Silver Bells Feat. Ian Anderson
9. One for You, One for Me
10. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Feat. Billy Gibbons
11. Silent Night Feat. Iggy Pop
12. White Christmas Feat. Judy Collins
13. Feliz Navidad Feat. Dani Bender
14. Jingle Bells Feat. Henry Rollins (Punk Rock Version)

Private Universe, tell me you didn't buy this? SHAT SHITTIN' ON THE XMAS CLASSICS. NOT LOGICAL!

Illogical-Mr-Spock-Upside-Down-69521.jpg

Last edited:
So you are in Canada

Nah, only for half a day. My wife thought it was important to say we've been in Canada. I do feel the urge to say this. The gentleman at the border security, crossing into Canada was a complete douche bag. Arrogant, pompous ass hole mostly. Because, I didn't know what documents he needed, I was handing him my passport, and drivers license. He practically had a heart attack and told me very loudly....I only need THAT! Bastard....jerk....then he said "why are you here"? Oh well, I'm sure his panties were in a very tight wad up his ass.

Nah, only for half a day. My wife thought it was important to say we've been in Canada. I do feel the urge to say this. The gentleman at the border security, crossing into Canada was a complete douche bag. Arrogant, pompous ass hole mostly. Because, I didn't know what documents he needed, I was handing him my passport, and drivers license. He practically had a heart attack and told me very loudly....I only need THAT! Bastard....jerk....then he said "why are you here"? Oh well, I'm sure his panties were in a very tight wad up his ass.
Geez - after reading my post, it sounds like I was poo-pooing Canada. Hardly.....I would have said the exact same thing had it been the US border patrol. I love my Canadian friends!! Just one bad apple. :)

I had the same problem last year when I was being "screened" for an airline flight in Tampa...

Mrs. GOS only wanted a brief glimpse of Hunky 6'2" Justin Trudeau............and you fell for it!

justin-trudeau-nude-lucaslux.jpg

Last edited:
Well, yesterday was one of the more "interesting" days of travel I've ever had...we left at 7:45 AM central time from Grand Marais, Minnesota for the trip home. According to my GPS, if we drove straight through...we'd be home at about 6:35PM. So, I made up my mind we were getting home last night.

It was 49 when we woke up and rainy. As we wrapped around Deluth, MN and started south on route 53....we ran into pretty solid rain. We drove 4 hours straight...rain. Then, the rained picked up....heavier...now lightning. Merge onto I90/94 East (actually still goes south) and we're now in central Wisconsin.....rain is actually heavier now.....cars driving with flashers....maybe 35 mph....

OK, now we are at a complete standstill. And...we sit for over an hour...moving a few feet at a time. We see several semis flipped upside down on the side of the road....a few cars here and there in the ditch. Water is running across I90/94. Wow! Still we sit....moving only a mile per hour....finally...we make it to an "intersection" at New Lisbon, WI....cops everywhere....they tell us the interstate is washed out and trees are down across the road. Road closed indefinitely. Huh? We exit as instructed....only to find all the roads that would go south...are washed out/closed. OK...getting a little crazy now. We are told we have to go back north....then go east....then make our way to route 39. Which we eventually do.....in the meantime, on I39, we get somewhere around Madison and there are literally dozens and dozens and dozens of trees knocked down. Many of them are laying right in the right lane of I39. I've never seen so many trees uprooted as I saw in this 5 mile stretch. It looked like a bomb went off. Also, I've never...ever driven for what seemed like an eternity in such intense lightning. I mean....I seriously thought it would strike our Jeep.

We finally pulled into our driveway at 12:50 AM....

Well, yesterday was one of the more "interesting" days of travel I've ever had...we left at 7:45 AM central time from Grand Marais, Minnesota for the trip home. According to my GPS, if we drove straight through...we'd be home at about 6:35PM. So, I made up my mind we were getting home last night.

It was 49 when we woke up and rainy. As we wrapped around Deluth, MN and started south on route 53....we ran into pretty solid rain. We drove 4 hours straight...rain. Then, the rained picked up....heavier...now lightning. Merge onto I90/94 East (actually still goes south) and we're now in central Wisconsin.....rain is actually heavier now.....cars driving with flashers....maybe 35 mph....

OK, now we are at a complete standstill. And...we sit for over an hour...moving a few feet at a time. We see several semis flipped upside down on the side of the road....a few cars here and there in the ditch. Water is running across I90/94. Wow! Still we sit....moving only a mile per hour....finally...we make it to an "intersection" at New Lisbon, WI....cops everywhere....they tell us the interstate is washed out and trees are down across the road. Road closed indefinitely. Huh? We exit as instructed....only to find all the roads that would go south...are washed out/closed. OK...getting a little crazy now. We are told we have to go back north....then go east....then make our way to route 39. Which we eventually do.....in the meantime, on I39, we get somewhere around Madison and there are literally dozens and dozens and dozens of trees knocked down. Many of them are laying right in the right lane of I39. I've never seen so many trees uprooted as I saw in this 5 mile stretch. It looked like a bomb went off. Also, I've never...ever driven for what seemed like an eternity in such intense lightning. I mean....I seriously thought it would strike our Jeep.

I thought this was going to be a Bates Motel episode...you pull into this deserted motel and...well...the whole shower scene comes to mind:eek:

Reactions: GOS

Blimey, sounds like you could do with another holiday after that. Could also make the start of a good (horror) book? You should think of a pen name?

Blimey, sounds like you could do with another holiday after that. Could also make the start of a good (horror) book? You should think of a pen name?

Well, the SHINING is already taken ..... so how about THE POLISHING for a title? Will have to come up with a nom de plume for GOS ........ I've GOT it: BILLY SHAKESBEER!

Bard-Light-William-Shakespeare-Beer-102935.jpg

Last edited:
Have to go one to beat Sharp Objects. Wow that was a show! Didn’t expect that. Good book = good series = $$$ :cool:

So I've heard. I've been so busy I really haven't had the chance to watch this brilliant Amy Adam's drama. Perhaps I'll buy the BD~Vs when they're released and savor each and every episode.

Back