Dutton Vocalion Surround SACD Orders Sent by Royal Mail & Ascendia

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for the tip old bean! Will get that...

Going a bit cRaZy over here right now! England got to the semi-final of the World Cup! There’s every chance The Wizard of Watford will be inclined to release more titles as the feel good factor has hit! I'd imagine the post might slow down for a day or two?! Literally...

With the Royal Wedding behind you and the prospect of being victorious in the World Cup, a great year indeed for our brethren across the pond. BEST of LUCK! Perhaps Mr. Smithers and the "Wizard" can share a box seat at the stadium hosting the event and you can whisper platitudes in his ear..........a SADE FOUR~FER, perhaps. I'd expect nothing less from a "Diamond GUY" like the redoubtable Mr. Smithers!

Just checked progress of my recent purchase from Dutton......tracking number they supplied can be plugged in to USPS site. It tells me my package arrived in New York early this AM. :)

(mail) love is so much better in the A.M.,
'specially when you're groovin' with your F.M.

ahh... sheer poetry! :smokin

did you order the Johnnie Taylor 2-fer in your latest DV batch, Professor Eugenius? :geek:

With the Royal Wedding behind you and the prospect of being victorious in the World Cup, a great year indeed for our brethren across the pond. BEST of LUCK! Perhaps Mr. Smithers and the "Wizard" can share a box seat at the stadium hosting the event and you can whisper platitudes in his ear..........a SADE FOUR~FER, perhaps. I'd expect nothing less from a "Diamond GUY" like the redoubtable Mr. Smithers!

there's a Sade DVD video collection with 5.1., don't remember what the mixes are like, though,..

Mine arrived in Nashville too late for delivery today (9:30am), but will be in my Oppo tomorrow.

When did you order yours? Cause I ordered mine on the first day these were available for purchase, so hopefully mine are not too far behind. :)

Sometimes takes up to a month, but be patient - mine came yesterday and ordered late June

Typically it's 2 to 3 weeks delivery time from DV in the UK to here.

On the latest batch, the Angela Bofill Stereo SACD arrived on Thursday (15 days).
The 3 Surround SACDs are on the west coast according to the USPS. I'm guessing delivery on Monday or Tuesday which would be just under 3 weeks (19-20 days).

Ordered mine June 28th. Still waiting, but I'm not worried .... much. o_O

I live in New York and I've learned to pull the order trigger on the day they're released or else they get backlogged. It sometimes took up to six weeks for delivery but two orders ago, they [miraculously] arrived in 5 days and the July batch arrived within 2 weeks of release. All by regular mail [NOT expedited].

Back