ELP Emerson Lake & Palmer Cataloge in 5.1 Surround

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the heads up , ordered the UK amazon , US amazon preorder is at $60.....

Actually THIS appears to be the same version as the UK offering...of course amazon has it listed as 2 CD's...which isn't uncommon for them to be wrong about the contents in a pre-order....the release date is only a day apart...which sounds right

I pre-ordered on amazon UK and it came to a little over $19 with shipping...not sure if I will keep that pre-order as more details about the release will surface...but a good starting point at that price

I pre-ordered on amazon UK and it came to a little over $19 with shipping...not sure if I will keep that pre-order as more details about the release will surface...but a good starting point at that price

i did too! price dropped to £7.80 after i placed in cart and hit order....tho will be canceling if not 5.1

EDIT...was £8.70

If there's a 5.1 DVD-A in it for £7.80 I'll eat my fookin hat!!

Can anyone confirm what is actually in this set we're all blithely pre-ordering?

Neil Wilkes, where are yooooo! :p

It's amazing to me that some of the people that swore they wouldn't ever buy another ELP item after the Brain Salad Surgery fiasco(surround disc wasn't included in the lower cost offering and after several delays and being told on the website that it was included).... have apparently developed amnesia:cool: and are now in a forgiving mood..

It's amazing to me that some of the people that swore they wouldn't ever buy another ELP item after the Brain Salad Surgery fiasco(surround disc wasn't included in the lower cost offering and after several delays and being told on the website that it was included).... have apparently developed amnesia:cool: and are now in a forgiving mood..

me included! just too good of a price to pass up...yes i can forgive for that!

ALL of this is preliminary information; no reason to get in a lather over it. Wait a little longer and it will sort out properly.

And no, the last release did not set any "from now on" precedent; it was an exception not the rule.

Kirk out.

Back