HiRez Poll Gentle Giant - THE MISSING PIECE [Blu-Ray Audio (Dolby Atmos)]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of Gentle Giant - THE MISSING PIECE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Terrible Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters

rtbluray

Hi-Res Moderator
Staff member
QQ Supporter
Please post your thoughts and comments on this new edition of the classic Gentle Giant album "The Missing Piece" which features new stereo, 5.1 surround, and Dolby Atmos mixes from Steven Wilson in a CD/Blu-Ray edition.

(y) :) (n)

816TG9FlGUL._SL1500_.jpg

71iy1X2P2QL._SL1468_.jpg

I've had this for over a month, love both the music and the mix. 9. :)
I listened last night to the Atmos mix for the first time and it sounded great. SW is so consistently excellent. I don't know the music enough yet to give it a 10, but the mix is certainly a 10. I will go 9 for now.

Please post your thoughts and comments on this new edition of the classic Gentle Giant album "The Missing Piece" which features new stereo, 5.1 surround, and Dolby Atmos mixes from Steven Wilson in a CD/Blu-Ray edition.

(y) :) (n) Received my copy yesterday from importcds.com and love the audio and video content. Music is as-advertised, including attempts at being more mainstream balanced with GG's prog approach. Though a 96/24 LPCM 5.1 track is listed both on the package sleeve and the blu-ray disc itself, I could not find the track on the menu. The only 5.1 track i was able to play was the DTS HD-MA. Has anyone else encountered this?

816TG9FlGUL._SL1500_.jpg

71iy1X2P2QL._SL1468_.jpg

Latest posts

Back