Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearing the midnight hour, I put on some 16 Horsepower

1566622739200.png
and gallop into the Horse's Mouth

S e c r e t / /S o u t h . . .

Oh...well...

I was pretty much way off wasn't I? hahaha

it did a good good thing, that Owls 5.1 new DVD release whenever it was.. because it shone a light on Bandcamp's wealth of surround music on offer! it inspired a thread devoted to Bandcamp started by yours truly and the rest is history, or her story.. well its somebody's story! bah! 🤷‍♀️😆

Yes, I agree. What can we do to influence this release? Steely already knows obviously.......ugh...the silence is killing me.

yes, yessss.... lets pull out his fingernails one by one and pluck out his eyelashes til he talks!! 😈

erm.. one sherry and 7up too many earlier methinks! 🤯😉 lets just wait to see what the next batch or three holds!

(full disclaimer: i mean disclosure, full.. glass! oh whatever! 🍷 i have absolutely noooo friggin' idea what's coming from anyone anywhere! which is probably for the best as i'd never sleep counting the days until all that stuff hit the streets!!! 😬🔫 run for your lives!! tick tick tick boom!!!!! 🧨😎😊

Back