Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@beerking won't steer you wrong!

1566697502901.png

I may be listening to this all night long . . .

More of a vagitarian, but we digress...

Bonnie Raitt Road Tested
DTS CD 44.1/16 5.1
Scored on eBay for $8! Sounds great.
View attachment 42835

Great DTSCD, Mike. Wish we had more Bonnie Raitt in surround [also love the MLP DVD~A 5.1 of NICK of TIME]

A VAGITARIAN, Mike:
vagitarian

Noun

1. (humorous) a lesbian
  2. Origin: Blend of vagina and vegetarian

Great DTSCD, Mike. Wish we had more Bonnie Raitt in surround [also love the MLP DVD~A 5.1 of NICK of TIME]

A VAGITARIAN, Mike:
vagitarian

Noun

1. (humorous) a lesbian
  2. Origin: Blend of vagina and vegetarian
Thank you. I thought there was something fishy about his reply. Well, dear Sigmund Freud would, of course, say . . . sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!

Blow By Blow : The Guv'nor

(AP SACD)

well blow me down! this Analogue Seduction Production mastering sounds even more better-er than ever! err! really good job, i says!! RAAARRRRR!! Let's Rock!!!

:rocks :love:

edit: one teeny weeny mini observation, bordering on a potential itty bitty nitpicking is... because i've been so used to the previous out of phase version(s) - yikes! i think even the SQ LP was out of phase!? hahaha!! - one or two tracks feel maybe an incey wincey bit less "airy" than they do on the original Sony SACD?

"She's A Woman" for example possibly weirdly benefitted from being out of phase? if that is even at all possible?? i dunno.. maybe i'm misunderstanding what was actually out of phase on the older Sony SACD?

anyway-hay, i'm still absolutely loving it! shame Analogue Prods didn't do Wired in MultiCh, that woulda saved me a bomb.. still you can't always get what you want! or maybe you can - you just have to beg, borrow or steal it!! 🀣

Last edited:
A Bad Think : The Savior (BD-R)

sukothai is right, the Centre channel is out of whack (surprising for a Clearmountain mix, has he done any others with balance issues?) apart from that which is easily fixed (not that we should have to.. but that's by the by) i'm enjoying the mix and the music and i'm glad i tell ya, glad! πŸ‘

edit: is there a QQ Poll for this one?

A Bad Think : The Savior (BD-R)

sukothai is right, the Centre channel is out of whack (surprising for a Clearmountain mix, has he done any others with balance issues?) apart from that which is easily fixed (not that we should have to.. but that's by the by) i'm enjoying the mix and the music and i'm glad i tell ya, glad! πŸ‘

edit: is there a QQ Poll for this one?

And the fact it's a BD~A R, Adam ...... so how you would rate the disc on the ADAM~0~METER .......???

See the source image

Back