Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the fact it's a BD~A R, Adam ...... so how you would rate the disc on the ADAM~0~METER .......???

See the source image

good question Ralphiepie! 🤩
i need to listen to it some more obviously but after first listen its looking like high mark territory, possibly an "8", maybe even nudging a "9" in a future QQ Poll, if i can overlook the BD-R thing (which i have before) and Centre channel dominance.. 🤔

Well, I meant it generally as in one who eats a lot of...

NM

Tom Cochrane & Red Rider
Trapeze The Collection
Discrete DTS 5.1 (Digital Theater Surround)
View attachment 42849

you're just being healthy and making sure you're getting your 5 vagtables a day! 👅🥑🥦🥬🌶🌽

. . . and Then Some! You, sir, are an expert sleuth . . . or would that be stalker? Have you a list?

its just my job, five days a week.. 🚀

nah.. my life's the list/the list is my life! 😉 😆

ps. i'm adam-blue on there, friend me up anytime! i get lonely on the weekends 😊

Last edited:
The Guess Who - American Woman/Share The Land; SACD Quad
Just got home after a week long trip south to visit family and hit the beach to find my latest D-V order waiting for me. Immediately slapped this puppy into the Oppo. All I can say is ‘WOW’!!! Simply mind blowing how good these two 1970 releases sound after being refurbished by Michael. Unreal!

Back