Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'Moderator status' was bestowed on me as of yesterday (08/19/2016) to help Jon with the Hi-Rez Spotlight section of the forum by creating new poll threads for high-res DVDA, SACD, and Blu-Ray discs as they are released.

:)

It could not have happened to a more worthy candidate, Ryan. Your enthusiasm has always been very much in evidence and I'm sure you'll do a stellar job. With all the impending surround releases in ALL three hi res formats you'll certainly have your work cut out for you.

Sincere congrats!

It could not have happened to a more worthy candidate, Ryan. Your enthusiasm has always been very much in evidence and I'm sure you'll do a stellar job. With all the impending surround releases in ALL three hi res formats you'll certainly have your work cut out for you.

Sincere congrats!

Thank you!
In the meantime, I'm listening to a new arrival at my place, the Multichannel SACD of "Tubular Bells" by Mike Oldfield (which has the old 70s Quadraphonic mix on it).

'Moderator status' was bestowed on me as of yesterday (08/19/2016) to help Jon with the Hi-Rez Spotlight section of the forum by creating new poll threads for high-res DVDA, SACD, and Blu-Ray discs as they are released.

RT RT RT RT RT RT RT RT :bounce17:bounce17:bounce17 :banana:

Congrats buddy :banana:

Last night's Hip concert on pvr in DD 5.1. Think I was tearing up before they ever hit the stage. Godspeed Gord :music

image_zpstjb1u8kr.jpg

You've always been so professional, active, and informative... for some reason, I thought you were already a moderator! But congratulations on making it official!(y)

Back