Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And some J.T.

Not J.T. , but the other J.T.

20171229_175741.jpg20171229_175807.jpg

The Grateful Dead Workingman's Dead-DVD-A in MLP 24/96 5.1 the next best thing to having the Dead in the same room as you.

Eric Clapton - Crossroads BD-V in 5.1 from MSG in 2013. Somebody dropped the ball on the video with this release, but the audio sounds great :banana: Hit the Pure Audio button on the Oppo and everything's good :upthumb

And a little Goldfrapp....later, though

This the DTS DD /CD

View attachment 31570View attachment 31571
Sorry so long. Well after looking at the photo you supplied I realized you already have it.
The song is called Beautiful and only available on this cd + dvd edition. The last song on the CD.
I should have looked at the photo first. That's what I get for being in a rush. It's one of my favorite songs on the album. Too bad they didn't mix this song in 5.1 like the rest of the album.

Sorry so long. Well after looking at the photo you supplied I realized you already have it.
The song is called Beautiful and only available on this cd + dvd edition. The last song on the CD.
I should have looked at the photo first. That's what I get for being in a rush. It's one of my favorite songs on the album. Too bad they didn't mix this song in 5.1 like the rest of the album.

Very interesting. I have the SACD/DVD version of this. Apparently, "Beautiful" is not included. First time for me that an SACD has been a bit of a downgrade!

Back