Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to review 2017, one by one, back to back - now where do I start?

QArT52F.jpg

Muse - Live at Rome Olympic Stadium on BD-V in 5.1. Heard this was filmed in 4K, wonder if it’ll get a release in that format at some point...

Sorry so long. Well after looking at the photo you supplied I realized you already have it.
The song is called Beautiful and only available on this cd + dvd edition. The last song on the CD.
I should have looked at the photo first. That's what I get for being in a rush. It's one of my favorite songs on the album. Too bad they didn't mix this song in 5.1 like the rest of the album.

Yeah, I see it's only available on the cd, and what's really weird is that my cd says it's a multi (but no SACD indicated).But only a stereo cd, though. Too bad.

Gotta get into more from Peter tonite.

Genesis-Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

20180102_165123.jpg20180102_165135.jpg

Bit of a tease that they should indicate DSD MULTI on this DVD/CD only edition , especially since I cancelled my original BOX set with all the SACD'S .
Got fed up with all the delays and "lies'" Amazon kept spinning at me.

20180102_165112.jpg

Well I did manage to aquire four of the Green Box Sacds, but not this one.
.Oh well ...water under the bridge now.

Dave Brubeck “Concord on a Summer Night”.

Live recording, so not super discreet, but nicely mixed and very envelopy and surroundy.

And the perfect disc for this cold winter evening!

Love these Concord Jazz SACDs they put out BTW.

Back