Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff Wayne's - Musical Version of The War of the Worlds 5.1 sacd

LB7eL1V.jpg

Someone was asking for more bass? but but but... the thumps from my sub on tracks 6 & 7 are immense!:nuke

Lichtmond 3 - Days of Eternity on Blu Ray in 7.1
Definitely the most discrete 7 channel mix I own. Gotta trim the sails ever so slightly on the subs for this one, but what a great listen!

D21BFE86-CB13-42C0-9C7E-5501D96B841B.jpg

Cream live at the Royal Albert DVD V. Excellent sound, picture. Not a huge Cream fan but the DVD is very well done.

Amanda Marshall - Everybody's Got A Story SACD... GREAT surround mix on this pop album. 4 songs in, and I like them all (reminds me of Sheryl Crow or some of the sassier Taylor Swift type stuff). Soon my family will be coming in to find out why I'm listening to this... "Dad, are you OK?"

Amanda Marshall - Everybody's Got A Story SACD... GREAT surround mix on this pop album. 4 songs in, and I like them all (reminds me of Sheryl Crow or some of the sassier Taylor Swift type stuff). Soon my family will be coming in to find out why I'm listening to this... "Dad, are you OK?"

I randomly saw this used for $3 in a bargain bin years ago, but shamefully never gave it a listen. GF might enjoy it also...

according to the QQ Poll i loved it!! :D

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...RYBODY-S-GOT-A-STORY-SACD&p=160802#post160802
(can't believe somebody gave it a "3" in the QQ Poll btw.. wow..... :yikes )

admittedly i've not played it in a while (years in fact) but not because its no good there's just been too much other stuff in the years since i got it and enjoyed it. when i get time I'll give it another spin see how its held up, thanks for the reminder about a great unknown title! :)

Its a shame that Amanda Marshall's 1996 self-titled first album (IMHO the best of them) or 1999's "Tuesday's Child" were never released in surround.

Lichtmond 3: Days of Eternity

vJoU1DK.jpg

endless moments..... next up Lichtmond: The Journey
After listening and watching Lichtmond 3 for a few months and declaring it the best 3D I own, I finally broke down and got Lichtmond 2. It is just as good, if not better than 3. :cool:

Back