MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't careful enough either and wasn't concentrating when I opened it all up, so its far from perfect now!

Speaking of 2 versions, I was reading over at SHF that the European version, as opposed to the US version (mine is the European, as it says made in Germany on the sticker (which fredblue's doesn't I see)) has a "defective" cd (disc 2), in that this disc is mastered a bit louder than the other discs in the set. I don't see that as a real defect, I just turn it down when I play disc 2, unless I'm missing something (which is possible!).
i don't know if it means anything but i got mine direct from the Zappa Store? 🤷🏻‍♀️

A winning combo!
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 4.02.16 PM.png

I received both these discs in the mailbox today from SDE. They were shipped one week apart. Both were delivered at different times of the day. 7:20am for Soft Cell and 1:48pm for Peter Gabriel. PG shipped first and SC still beat delivery by almost 6 1/2 hours on delivery day. :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_2835.jpeg
    IMG_2835.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back