MUSIC ONLY! What's Your Latest Blu-Ray or Blu-Ray-A, Concert or Music-Related?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supertramp - "Live In Paris 1979"

51ZI-KiHqhL.jpg

Santana Live at Montreux. No real 5.1 mix, another 3.1 title. Sounds better through PLIIZ via LPCM 2.0 track. The mix is very forward! Great set list.

Just received the Porcupine Tree Anesthetize Blu Ray as a present from the wife and what a 5.1 mix this is, worthy of my first post here !!

Hiya Astark Awesome Man - Welcome to The QQ Forums - must be a pretty good 5.1 to put ya into Post mode :51banana:

Hope this is the first of many posts from you :banana:

Bob Marley - Legend - Blu-ray/CD - OMG - This is the way to listen to Reggae - Ya Mon...:smokin

Just received the Porcupine Tree Anesthetize Blu Ray as a present from the wife and what a 5.1 mix this is, worthy of my first post here !!

My first PT buy. After that I bought every PT album released in surround and also added every Steven Wilson solo album and concerts. Even bought some SW side stuff too!!

I started with Arriving Somewhere... That's when the sickness started.:mad:@:

Since then SW has been vacuuming money out of my bank account as fast as I can earn it. Heck, I even bought the comic books!

Attachments

• IMG_20140426_100233~2smr.jpg
    IMG_20140426_100233~2smr.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 166
ha! same here...

Tom Petty Hypnotic Eye .blu

Allman Brothers Live Fillmore East 1971 .3x blu

Hypnotic Eye - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Blu-ray
The Allman Brothers - The Fillmore East Recordings - 3x Blu-ray

Back