New Alan Parsons in surround! "The Secret" out in April

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is our chance to ask Alan about the rest of classic album remixes: https://www.guitarworld.com/artists/submit-your-questions-for-alan-parsons
Already submitted my question!

César, Mi Amigo, thanks for the link. Sent Alan a witty email begging for more 5.1 remixes [like I Robot], wished him luck on new album, the Secret, told him I preferred his 4.0 remix of DSOTM over Guthries [said NO mystery ... you have MORE imagination] and also implored him to tune into QQForum where he's considered somewhat of a superstar.

Hopefully when he has the time he'll visit our humble website and embellish it with a post ... or two.

César, Mi Amigo, thanks for the link. Sent Alan a witty email begging for more 5.1 remixes [like I Robot], wished him luck on new album, the Secret, told him I preferred his 4.0 remix of DSOTM over Guthries [said NO mystery ... you have MORE imagination] and also implored him to tune into QQForum where he's considered somewhat of a superstar.

Hopefully when he has the time he'll visit our humble website and embellish it with a post ... or two.
Hey, QQForum promotion was really a good one!
I asked him about any new mixes from APP back catalogue, after a bit of flattering for the Grammy award.
I also made a question about remixing somebody else's discography, following Mr. Wilson's path.
And finally asked about the chances for any full time collaboration on new albums, citing again Steven Wilson (praising his help on Blackflied's V) and suggesting also to provide some help to David Gilmour on his new solo record (well, this like one was a bit of science fiction, I reckon)

Hey, QQForum promotion was really a good one!
I asked him about any new mixes from APP back catalogue, after a bit of flattering for the Grammy award.
I also made a question about remixing somebody else's discography, following Mr. Wilson's path.
And finally asked about the chances for any full time collaboration on new albums, citing again Steven Wilson (praising his help on Blackflied's V) and suggesting also to provide some help to David Gilmour on his new solo record (well, this like one was a bit of science fiction, I reckon)

Or you could've just told him: Render to César, the things that are César's ...... and to, well you know the rest.......

YES!!!:smokin
But it's been 42 years since I Robot.
God I'm old!

Too Old to remember Sergeant Chili Pepper?

See the source image

doubt it

Back