New Dolby Atmos BluRay discs from Rhino

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know (@ForagingRhino ??) whether Rhino now is capable of shipping an order in one go overseas, because I want to order some already available Quadios with it? Last time they split orders and I had to pay 2 times shipping and carrier fee!
Got the info from Rhino support team that already available items are being shipped directly and can not be addedlater on to a preorder.

I ended up canceling my order for the upcoming Keane release; I registered to the cd version of the album and decided I wouldn't listen to the blu-ray enough to make it worth the $41 purchase....guess that frees up some money to spend elsewhere.
Oh wow... $41.00 currently works out at around £32.50, which is £4.50 more than us people in the UK pay for each SDE 'surround series' disc including postage...

EDIT: If I ordered one disc from Rhino at $24.98 plus postage to the UK at $15.99 the total would be $40.97. So it's about the same...

Last edited:
Damn, that Atmos mix of Alanis is really good..being able to upgrade to a lossless version is super awesome news! Way to go Rhino, get in on that action.
Yep, it's good for the likes of Rhino and SDE. But it does make me wonder why Universal abandoned the HFPA Blu-ray audio disc format several years ago!

Tried to preorder FM and The Doors. Tried paying with paypal and everything went fine until I came to the last page and clicked buy, but nothing happened. :(
Try turning off your ad blocker, or try using Chrome. Chrome is what made the "buy" button active for me.

Tried to preorder FM and The Doors. Tried paying with paypal and everything went fine until I came to the last page and clicked buy, but nothing happened. :(
Disconnect your pop up blockers in your extensions, I use Chrome and it is located top right.
Not sure why but the Rhino ordering reacts negatively to pop up blockers when ordering.

I haven't had a problem with Rhino, but in a similar situation elsewhere i found that temporarily turning off my VPN fixed the problem.

I agree this is an exciting development from Rhino. I've been buying a lot from them lately with the Hi Fi series, Quadio, and ATL75. I'm a bit underwhelmed with the titles being offered, however. Nobody likes to recycle previously released titles like the surround bean counter people.

This is why I'm now much more excited about the Beggars Atmos series. Finally, a chance is being taken on contemporary alternative music which has more potential to explore the potential offered in Atmos.

Finally got my order in, only to discover that I had ordered 2 Rumours. Mailed them and they canceled and refunded me swiftly. :) When I try to reorder the bonus code will not take. Anyone have another code that might work?

Finally got my order in, only to discover that I had ordered 2 Rumours. Mailed them and they canceled and refunded me swiftly. :) When I try to reorder the bonus code will not take. Anyone have another code that might work?
I was a little quick ordering and used the "10" code (instead of the "15" code) initially posted a few pages into this thread, it worked for me 2 days back, but you only get 10% off, (here in NZ using Chrome)

Last edited:
I agree this is an exciting development from Rhino. I've been buying a lot from them lately with the Hi Fi series, Quadio, and ATL75. I'm a bit underwhelmed with the titles being offered, however. Nobody likes to recycle previously released titles like the surround bean counter people.

This is why I'm now much more excited about the Beggars Atmos series. Finally, a chance is being taken on contemporary alternative music which has more potential to explore the potential offered in Atmos.
I agree that the constant recycling of the same albums is getting old; I suppose at this point I'm only going to buy blu-ray atmos discs of content I really really like.

Can you tell me a bit more about the Beggars Atmos series? Physical releases or streaming only? A few artists on the label?

Thanks

The code did not work earlier today for me, but I tried it a few minutes ago and it worked. CC24WMX15

Back