New Dolby Atmos BluRay discs from Rhino

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I ended up ordering just "Rumours" and the Best of the Doors
Reason being is I added all 4 to my cart and still could not get free shipping
plus couldn't find a bundle or a promo code
if I ended up getting Hootie and Alanis I'm not really sure I would listen to either one but of course I do listen to FM and the Doors so no issue ordering those two.
bring on more!

:)
I was thinking that way at first but then I realized that I've bought at least a few Quadios that I will be less inclined to listen to than either Hootie or Alanis.

Ordered all, plus Tracy Chapman CD.

Two of these discs have polar memories.
I hate the album Jagged Little Pill, good music but was ruined by the fact, 30 years ago my wife was going through a divorce with her spoiled rich junkie ex husband, and he always played that album so I hated it.
Cracked Rear View on the other hand had the song Only Wanna Be With You, that I would play for her, now seems kind of sappy.
So two of the Rhino's I have a love/hate, but thats music, brings out emotion and history.

Why buy them all?
I am a surround sound enthusiast and I can't help myself, :SB .

Attachments

• 1711632740177.png
    1711632740177.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Alanis has Atmos & 2.0
Hootie has Atmos, 5.1 & 2.0
Doors has Atmos, 5.1 & 2.0
Fleetwood Mac has Atmos, 5.1 & 2.0 (and Silver Springs in all three streams!)

Alanis: No real interest.
Hootie: I own the DVD-A
Doors: I own the SACD
Fleetwood Mac: I own the DVD-A

Great options for people who don't already have these in other surround formats.

Hopefully my order for the two 'stocked' discs has gone through (ie: Hootie & The Blowfish and Alanis Morissette). For anyone interested, shipping to the UK costs $15.99.

Currently, I'm just seeing spinning dots on the screen... I've also tried to create an account but it's not worked... Plus I've received no PayPal confirmation :cry:

Is the 5.1 mix on Hootie new, or the same as the previous mix?
Listening to 5.1 Hootie now, released 2019.
Hopefully my order for the two 'stocked' discs has gone through (ie: Hootie & The Blowfish and Alanis Morissette). For anyone interested, shipping to the UK costs $15.99.

Currently, I'm just seeing spinning dots on the screen... I've also tried to create an account but it's not worked... Plus I've received no PayPal confirmation :cry:
Very common with the Rhino site. If you have Pop Up Blocker extensions, they prevent Rhino from acting properly. Delete Pop Up Blocker extension, finish your order and put Pop Up Blocker back in place.

Back