New Dolby Atmos BluRay discs from Rhino

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[...]
Very common with the Rhino site. If you have Pop Up Blocker extensions, they prevent Rhino from acting properly. Delete Pop Up Blocker extension, finish your order and put Pop Up Blocker back in place.
Correct! Temporarily turn off tracking blocker.

Last edited:
Try disabling your pop-up blocker and hitting refresh. Sometimes, just the refresh will do the trick.
Thanks but I tried from 2 different browsers (clearing cookies) and from the phone also. Imagine also if I try to join the mailing list the page refreshes endlessly. I'm puzzled. I contacted them but apparently they have no clue

Thanks but I tried from 2 different browsers (clearing cookies) and from the phone also. Imagine also if I try to join the mailing list the page refreshes endlessly. I'm puzzled. I contacted them but apparently they have no clue
By the way I thank in advance anybody who suggests possible solutions

I completely get that and empathize with you.
But I am really surprised that I see no love for Alanis from others here. I consider that album an absolute classic, and having the RHCP as a backing band doesn't hurt either.

I ordered all but Hotie. I was expecting that a physical edition of Rumors in Atmos would appear, I am so happy with this batch :D
Flea and Dave N played on one track.

Latest posts

Back