Pink Floyd - Division Bell announcement 5.1 ? Possible release ?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all of you that don't have the Bluray, there seems to be a black Friday sale in Amazon.co.uk for the big box for around 66 pounds.

It's hilarious that it still says "NOT FINAL ARTWORK"
When are they going to put the actual artwork there?

As posted elsewhere, the Division Bell DVD is back in stock at the Pink Floyd store:

http://shop.pinkfloyd.com/music-1/dvds/the-division-bell-5-1-mix-dvd.html

Thanks for the heads up! Strangely (or not), it's only available in the US store and not in the EU one. Which is no big deal as the shipping cost is only a bit more than the 5 bucks discount, so shipped to dear ol' Blighty, the whole lot comes to £11, which is a lovely price to pay.

I'll leave my thoughts after it arrives.

Just received an e-mail from PF saying the price was lowered for e-mail subscribers from US$14.99 to US$10. The link now says they are sold out. Only 500 were produced for the reissue. Lucky I ordered mine yesterday.

Well, I ordered one from the US site this morning, and then ordered one from the EU site just now and cancelled the US one, so at least one will be going back into the system soon! ;)

If I had thought about it, I could've kept both orders and sold the extra one on to a QQ'er at cost. Oh well :(

Just checked the EU site and they seem to still be available?

Just ordered one... If it actually comes through, it's going to be a gift. For someone else, that is. Thanks for the post -
Same here, but damn it... today it was on sale for just $10! It seems OUT OF STOCK... again.

Yep got an email from the site that for email members it was on sale for 10 dollars........

Get this though...they only pressed 500 yes five hundred extra dvd's for the holidays. WOW

Snood goes in thinking hmm 10 dollars...might buy an extra......Sold out

500 wtf!?

I was able to order one at 9:00AM PST and I tried a second time (but I didn't actually order a second extra) and they are still available.

Back