Pink Floyd - Division Bell announcement 5.1 ? Possible release ?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. I just got done ordering and it seemed to go through! I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Tries again this time the 10.00 was not crossed out and it said add to cart instead of Sold out

Order went through. .....for 10 but worth the risk of a cancel by them :banana:

So, all you guys who are talking about ordering DB...you didn't order initially when it was released? Just curious...I think I got my copy soon after release...though can't really remember.

Same here, but damn it... today it was on sale for just $10! It seems OUT OF STOCK... again.

Yeah, I just saw their e-mail and realized I could've saved five bucks if I'd seen it today instead. But, it would be tough considering they only made up 500 copies. Good luck - I hope you're able to get an order in. I have to say thanks again to drphibes for his post yesterday...

So, all you guys who are talking about ordering DB...you didn't order initially when it was released? Just curious...I think I got my copy soon after release...though can't really remember.

I got a copy for myself back then, but I just wanted to take a shot at getting a gift copy in time for Christmas...

I just ordered two for gifts, the order went through but who knows if they will ship. It didn't say out of stock.

I wasn't going to spend $150 just for the blu-ray of a record I was never enamored with in the first place. I bit the bullet on TDSOTM and WYWH immersion sets because those are monumental albums. DB, not so much. That being said, I just ordered two copies of the DB DVD. Total cost with S&H was 37.44 USD from the PF UK store. I read good things about the 5.1 mix so I figured I'd give it a chance. Just wish it was a stand alone blu-ray.

I just received this email and I'm not happy...

"Thank you for your order! We regret to inform you that at the current moment The Division Bell 5.1 Mix DVD from order number ***** is on backorder.

We expect to have more back in stock within the next 30 days. At that point, your order will be shipped out and you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail."

So, they send me an email saying it's in stock, I place an order immediately and then 12 hours later, they tell me it's on back order. Did they have it in stock or not? Very disappointing. Even more so now that I have cancelled my original order from the U.S. site to benefit from the quicker shipping from the EU. :mad:

Well, I ordered mine yesterday and got an email today saying it has been shipped.
But...what's with the discounted price? I mean it was only for sale for a couple of days. That was quick!
Anyway, I am really looking forward to giving this a spin. Fingers crossed!

Thanks for the heads up on this one! :sun

Last edited:
Well, as it turns out, things aren't so troubling after all. As I mentioned, I'd originally ordered this from the US store because the EU store wasn't showing it. However, a few hours later it was, so I cancelled my US order and bought via the EU outlet, to benefit from the more prompt shipping. The email I got last night was from the US store and pertained to my cancelled order and I got a shipping notice an hour ago from the EU store, so all is well after all.

However, it is concerning that a) only 500 copies were made available and b) the store put an accepted sale of a limited item on back order for 30 days which kind of makes a mockery of the whole "limited" thing. They either have them or they don't and they're happy to make more. Why not make more in the first place? It's not like they won't sell!

Ah well, mine should be here by the weekend, one would like to hope :)

It arrived today... :banana:

10362356_10152902980710499_7190179069465544617_n.jpg

I'll be patient (and hopeful), I received the Back-Order notice today with the comment of more on the way...

Back