Question?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ticolours

I'm new to all this, so bear with me, I've got a Marantz SACD player, Im thinking of getting a Denon av 3805 receiver and what I wanted to know is will I be able to use this Denon link with my SACD player? or is it not compatible? :confused:

ticolours said:
I'm new to all this, so bear with me, I've got a Marantz SACD player, Im thinking of getting a Denon av 3805 receiver and what I wanted to know is will I be able to use this Denon link with my SACD player? or is it not compatible? :confused:

Right now it's only a feature of certain Denon SACD players. But Denon now owns Marantz, so who knows. They might add it to Marantz SACD players as well in the future. Time will tell.

Denon does not own Marantz. They are independant divisions of D&M Holdings. It is unlikely that we will see DenonLink (or equivalent) on Marantz components and I wouldn't expect it. However, I would like to see more manufacturers adopt the non-proprietary iLink connection which is already on Denon, Sony, Pioneer, Philips, Panasonic, etc. have on some of their units.

Kal

Back