Tweets from Andy P. re: Oranges and Lemons

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have to say...if I had any doubt about buying O/L, I don't now. Who could resist such a well thought out release with all these goodies? I'm down for it! Is there a pre-release yet? Sorry if this has been posted already... :)

Indeed! These releases, along with the King Crimson DVDAs and Box Sets, are the benchmarks that all releases should strive for, so now we just need Panegyric to find more artists' catalogues for licensing, so we can get more great reissues like these! :)

Would they be interested in doing some that include Quad mixes...?

Wow, I see what they mean about a box set on one disc.

Nobody else apart from Neil Wilkes and Opus Productions with Panegyric and DGM etc., is absolutely filling these Blu-ray Audio discs to their limits and utilising the disc capacity to the full.. all other producers of these Blu-rays really should sit up and take note and get a wee reality check before they embark on a BD-A title.. are we REALLY making the most of the potential of this format...??

The Tull DVD's are amazing as well, no denying (but they're DVD.. I don't mean oh but they're DVD-V.. boo hoo.. who really cares if they're Hi-Res DVD-A or not, they sound great and they're stuffed full of goodies too..) but for Blu-ray, its agonising all those Universal HFPA discs with just one sodding album three oh so unique ways I don't think.. GET A GRIP...!!!! GRRRRR...!! Sorry.. (I think I needed a beer more than a tea!) :eek: Cannot WAIT for this one to arrive, I hope it's not delayed..!! :yikes

Would they be interested in doing some that include Quad mixes...?

Maybe so. Based on the King Crimson, XTC, and Yes releases, it seems like their prerogative is to include anything and everything that they can in these reissues, so if they were to one day reissue an album that had a Quad mix, I'm sure they would include it if the quality was up to their high standards. :)

Yeah, I have to say...if I had any doubt about buying O/L, I don't now. Who could resist such a well thought out release with all these goodies? I'm down for it! Is there a pre-release yet? Sorry if this has been posted already... :)

OK...DUH! I guess I already pre-ordered this one some time ago!! LMAO! Working too many hours...not enough sleep.... :confused:

Jeez, now I gotta go check... I know I ordered that damn thing from somebody...

-- Jim needs more organized.

As I've said before...Clint gave me idea of creating a purchased music folder in my email. Every time I get confirmation of purchase, I move email to that folder. It at least gives you a better place to keep track...that's how ai found this purchase...I truly didn't remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I've been doing that since I started buying things online. With anything I order I keep the emails in a folder until the goods have arrived and have been given the once over to make sure everything is okay, only then do I delete the emails.

Yup, I've been doing that since I started buying things online. With anything I order I keep the emails in a folder until the goods have arrived and have been given the once over to make sure everything is okay, only then do I delete the emails.

I'd suggest that you should never delete them. In case anything happens to your music collection, there you'll have the proof of purchase that can be presented to your insurance company

I'd suggest that you should never delete them. In case anything happens to your music collection, there you'll have the proof of purchase that can be presented to your insurance company

I've got a database of my collection for that, along with photos to "prove" I'm not making it up!

Back