Update THORENS TD-190-1 INFO

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckland 23

Hi .

I own the thorens td-190-1 and I have a audio technica at-mm440la cartridge on my turntable , and the sound I am getting from cd-4 is very good . As for sq i do not no if it will sound good when i buy a sq decoder from ebay someday . But I can tell you that the sound is very good for a turntable 2 steps up from the bottom as in price . But i wish i waited a little more because thorens came out with a turntable thats about 800.00 dollars and the td-190-1 is 599.00 dollars . So for 200.00 dollars more you can get a full automatic turntable for the 200.00 dollars more. but this turntable sound good and we like it very much . we got it from needle doctor . as for the quad sound i was at first wondering if the sound would work out , but as i can see its fine and the sound is very good as well. so if anyone wants to no about this turntable feel free to email me back and i can help you the best i can .

Back