What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday

Moody Blues - Every Good Boy... Hybrid SACD

cn400tsa20bvvumke.jpg

Anathema - Weather Systems CD + DVD

cn406yw6hxhyf0g5a.jpg

Got this sealed. Now all I need is Gold and for them to release his entire catalog in 5.1

cover-full.jpg

Gold is way harder to find than that one.

Very good point. I never worked out whether it was because..

a.) Gold was a bigger seller than RnR,
Or
b.) RnR was pressed in greater quantities than Gold..

Gold was initially available in the States with a "special introductory price".. maybe a load of people hoovered up all that Gold in them thar Best Buys and since no more were pressed thereafter its been in demand more / for longer!?

I almost hesitate to use the word "Demand".. I doubt either of these were ever flying off the shelves anywhere.. I see RnR come up for sale still sealed quite often to this day.

BTW- Whats the count on sacd's in your collection? It was 104, since you buy everything, just curious.

haha.. I need to double check, some new stuff's come in I haven't had a chance to go thru yet. I'm at 408 Surround and 78 Stereo SACDs according to what I enter here in my QQ profile whenever I post in this thread and (more recently) the QQ threads on Stereo SACD & Blu-ray's but I do need to do a recount and then add in the things I've not got round to. I try to keep on top of it though, so whats in my signature is fairly accurate. I do also need to go thru all my DVD-Video stuff and reckon it all up (I can't face it at the minute!).

haha.. I need to double check, some new stuff's come in I haven't had a chance to go thru yet. I'm at 408 Surround and 78 Stereo SACDs according to what I enter here in my QQ profile whenever I post in this thread and (more recently) the QQ threads on Stereo SACD & Blu-ray's but I do need to do a recount and then add in the things I've not got round to. I try to keep on top of it though, so whats in my signature is fairly accurate. I do also need to go thru all my DVD-Video stuff and reckon it all up (I can't face it at the minute!).

Just take a picture? and post it.

Bob Dylan SACD Boxset
David Gray - A New Day At Midnight (DVD-A)
Art of Noise - Daft (SACD)
David Bowie - Stage (DVD-A)
Gezz - Jazz Pop-Uped (SACD) - Gorgeous DSD recording...

Nice list LK, tell me where have you been shopping?

Here and there....I forgot I got the Masked and Anonymous Soundtrack with the Dylan Re-issue series sampler SACD also!

Completes the Dylan set nicely...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back