What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got Depeche Mode - Violator SACD for a price I was willing to pay, although that's only because the buyer bizarrely chucked a copy of the Some Great Reward SACD into the auction, which was mentioned in the small print of the description only!

So by the time I've sold the SGR disc or traded it for something I don't have, I'll be happy with the price for Violator... ;)

Anyone need Some Great Reward?

While looking for the Lynyrd Skynyrd DVD-A in my local store (hey - as there is not Wal-Mart here in New Zealand) I stumbled across:

Steve Luthaker - Candyman - DTS CD and its a Elliot Scheiner mix (y)

First time I've seen a DTS CD in a New Zealand Store.:yikes

While looking for the Lynyrd Skynyrd DVD-A in my local store (hey - as there is not Wal-Mart here in New Zealand) I stumbled across:

Steve Luthaker - Candyman - DTS CD and its a Elliot Scheiner mix (y)

First time I've seen a DTS CD in a New Zealand Store.:yikes

Just noticed the (inflated) prices on Amazon... $50US.... I paid about $16 US...(y)

I just bought a 2nd backup copy of Foo Fighter's awesome dualdisc "In Your Honor" through fleabay for around $18 shipped to the US. It's legit as I just received my copy in mint condition.

Thanks for the heads up, nice find! Could you please confirm if it is the DVD-Audio version? If yes, that would be a backup no-brainer:)

Thanks for the heads up, nice find! Could you please confirm if it is the DVD-Audio version? If yes, that would be a backup no-brainer:)

Of course, it's the super awesome Elliott Scheiner dvd-a in the cardboard paper sleeve. Hate the packaging, but it's pretty. I actually just bought 2 more for future trade bait! I have their other dvd-a, "One by One", which is not nearly as good as this, although more rare it seems.

The acoustic dvd-a set just oozes hidef and hirez!!!

Paul Gilbert - Alligator Farm (DVD-A)
David Giggs - E-Klek-Trik (DVD-A)
Medeski Martin And Wood - Uninvisible (DVD-A)
Keane - Hopes And Fears (DVD-A)
Insane Clown Posse - The Wraith: Shangri-La (DVD-A)
Studio Voodoo - Club Voodoo (DTS-CD)
Larisa Stow - Moment By Moment (DVD-A)

Of course, it's the super awesome Elliott Scheiner dvd-a in the cardboard paper sleeve. Hate the packaging, but it's pretty. I actually just bought 2 more for future trade bait! I have their other dvd-a, "One by One", which is not nearly as good as this, although more rare it seems.

The acoustic dvd-a set just oozes hidef and hirez!!!

I think there is also a dual disc dolby digital version around. So it is indeed the DVD-A version with proper logo and all?

I think there is also a dual disc dolby digital version around. So it is indeed the DVD-A version with proper logo and all?

You had me concerned, so I pulled out the 2-sided dualdisc from the pain in the arse cardboard holder. It is the DVD-A for sure. I never heard of a DD version being available for this dualdisc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back