What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queensryche - Empire - DVD-A - Glad I didn't pay flea Bay or Amazon prices!!!!

JT - James Taylor (SACD)

The 2002 Multichannel, used, v.good condition (paper slipcase bit tatty but disc & jewel case like new), $50 (yikes!).

I think that'll be the last JT SACD I get now, unless I find them cheapo! the other M/Cs don't sound too hot from the feedback on here!

Heathen - David Bowie (SACD).

UK issue, like new (but no slip or sticker! Boo!) $70.

Cannot WAIT to play around with this one!

It's the first time I've found one from a UK seller that's a buy it now that's not totally crazy stupid money - and in such top condition. still too much $$ but I'm thrilled to have it at last!

Avalon - Roxy Music (SACD).

5 years after passing on it when it was $20 (I wasn't bothered at the time it was easy to get new then) I've finally got it!

"Like New" throughout (looks like its never been played in fact!).. $70.

Astronaut - Duran Duran (DualDisc).

New/sealed $10.

I'd rather have the SACD of course... but that's never gonna happen now, so this is the next best thing I guess.

Queensryche - Empire - DVD-A - Glad I didn't pay flea Bay or Amazon prices!!!!

oh no.. is it not a good surround mix then?
I've had my eye on that one for a while.. maybe I should save the pennies and put them towards something good!?

also the Wishbone Ash "Bare Bones" DVDA i've been eyeing for some time.. but being a Silverline, I've held off! anyone here know what that's like?

oh no.. is it not a good surround mix then?
I've had my eye on that one for a while.. maybe I should save the pennies and put them towards something good!?

also the Wishbone Ash "Bare Bones" DVDA i've been eyeing for some time.. but being a Silverline, I've held off! anyone here know what that's like?

Its OK - I'll probably vote 7 or 8.... but I need to listen a few more times....

Just in today from Japan: Black Sabbath / Black Sabbath, CCR / Bayou Country both on SHM-SACD Stereo.

Also a Boyce & Hart SHM CD (yes, this doesn't count, but it's still interesting)

Harvest - Neil Young (DVDA).

Catching up on old discs I passed on years ago, this came up new/sealed at the same kind of money it goes for used now ($50) so I finally caved in and bought it.

"Black Album" - Metallica (DVDA).

Yet another disc I passed on when it was around for ok money. Made a "Best Offer" to the seller on eBay, he accepted at $40. "Like new" throughout, I doubt the disc has been played more than once or twice.

This is one I'm now really looking forward to hearing!

Couple of DualDiscs to finish up.. lot of goodies in the mail today! :D

The Chronicles of Life and Death - Good Charlotte (think its only Dolby 5.1?) that was 99p, used but in very good cond.

Have A Nice Day - Bon Jovi (DVDA DualDisc) I couldn't resist at £1..!
Its in very good condition, some shelf wear but disc as new. Never heard the album and no idea what the surround is like.. all will be revealed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back