What's the latest Multichannel SACD or DVD-A added to your pile? - Vol 1 (CLOSED)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just added a pic of the Cardigans, the Pete Tosh & E.T. SACDs (plus todays SACD additions, Mary Chapin Carpenter & Amanda Marshall) to my photo album for anyone thats interested.

Sealed!!!! Wow!

i know! it just goes to show these things are still out there.

you just have to be patient, search everywhere (every record store, every thrift store, every website, every classified, every forum).. get lucky and then jump on it as soon as you see it!

I've been saying as much on here for a wee while now, as I've been accumulating as many of these long OOP SACDs as I can lately, with not too much effort in all honesty.. although there have been too many dents in my wallet along the way - £50 for a glorified CD is just ridiculous!!

only the other week on here I was talking to dixie4/ Rob, who's just starting out really (he's had SACD for years but only got back into it properly lately) that its harder to find a lot of these titles in the UK than in the U.S.A., it always was, particularly the Epic/Columbia single layer SACDs.. but even though it's even harder now.. it's still not impossible, so don't give up hope!

Milestones - Miles Davis mono
miles_davis_milestones.jpg

All others are 2ch SACD:

Glass Houses - Billy Joel
billy_joel_glass_houses.jpg

Basement Tapes - Bob Dylan & The Band
dylan_basement_tapes.jpg

Nylon Curtain - Billy Joel
BillyJoelTheNylonCurtainSACD.jpg

Songs for Distingue Lovers - Billie Holiday
6397CVRJ6021SA.jpg

Yeah ! Finally tarkus and Elp arrived today to chile from my favorite store. Burming shed!!!!!! Thank you thank yo thank you!!!!!!

Nice one. Reminds me of the good old days when current stuff came out on SACD.

oh yes.. it's not a very good mix and I don't really like the music much but it was cheap and it's just good to hear something DIFFERENT in surround for a change! I love classic rock but you can have too much of a good thing!

Ian Cooke the Fall I fell CD/DVD (DTS and DD 5.1) listeing to it now interesting, not heard Cello played like this since ELO's first album, Nice mix as well.
Uphollow Jackets for the Trip CD/DVD (DTS and DD 5.1) not cracked open yet but soon.

Ian Cooke the Fall I fell CD/DVD (DTS and DD 5.1) listeing to it now interesting, not heard Cello played like this since ELO's first album, Nice mix as well.
Uphollow Jackets for the Trip CD/DVD (DTS and DD 5.1) not cracked open yet but soon.

Funnily enough the Uphollow has Cello that reminded me of the ELO album too!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back