Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JACINTHA RULES, Clem. LOVE ALL HER ALBUMS.

Although NOT Surround ..... love her latest album:

https://store.acousticsounds.com/d/...in_Tribute_To_James_Taylor-Hybrid_Stereo_SACD
I heartily concur--something about her! I have all of her releases. Perhaps you and I should vote on her one POLL! Until then

1584658780129.png
Jacintha lush life

Another surround winner--her first with strings. That voice! Lilting and lovely, Laurence! Emotional enunciation, Eugene! And phantastic phrasing, Phrederick!

I heartily concur--something about her! I have all of her releases. Perhaps you and I should vote on her one POLL! Until then

View attachment 47521
Jacintha lush life

Another surround winner--her first with strings. That voice! Lilting and lovely, Laurence! Emotional enunciation, Eugene! And phantastic phrasing, Phrederick!

Thanks for reminding me to vote Clement......voted a 9! And what always makes Jacintha's albums SO special are her crackerjack back up musicians and the Superb life like sonics.

Well, today must be my lucky day: 7 packages arrived! The crown jewel of those packages was one that contained 7 discs! The crown jewel of those 7 discs is

View attachment 47526 Moloko Statues

Thank you SO much, GREG, for ALL you do--you da Mat! And there's even a POLL!

SEVEN PACKAGES, CLEMENT! BOY, your significant other must be aching to go on a gigundus shopping spree ... even though the malls are closed!

BTW, LOVE MOLOKO ..... a rockin' good time in multi~ch!

Last edited:
Not complaining sounds a little boomy first song was a better mix so far but hey good folk music plus 4 non album songs
Ill check out the stereo after

Back