The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a great clear picture....out of my neighborhood to the main road, a coyote with his "breakfast" bunny being carried to his preferred dining spot.
Coyote-Rabbit20160715.jpg
We live in a fairly dense neighborhood that also is close to farm land; see Coyotes often, any cats or small dogs that go missing... well, you know😑

Not a great clear picture....out of my neighborhood to the main road, a coyote with his "breakfast" bunny being carried to his preferred dining spot.
Coyote-Rabbit20160715.jpg
Look like an animals
We get loads of wild critters around our area.

Once I went in the garage to get the glass recycling in the car to get rid of....to my surprise one of the bottles was no longer empty!
snakebottle.jpg

The back yard almost always seem to have these visitors eating anything we try plant....
2bunnys.jpg

and of course we see a lot of these...our state bird:
roadrunner2.jpg
Very nice pictures !

So one thing about Florida is you never want to be dead in your yard forView attachment 49208 any length of time,I look up and it's staring at me so I got the camera.And I think it was waving at me.
They seem to be all over the place. Recently, my wife and I were walking through the neighborhood and counted a squadron of 21 of them!

This is my dog Gypsy who would love to hang out with all the kitties posted on here. The neighbors cat comes over and hangs out with her regularly. I never let any of my dogs before her get on the furniture, but have gotten soft in my old age and, like they say, give them an inch and they'll take the whole couch.
20190729_084045.jpg

And here she is looking completely unconcerned about this whole virus thing.

Resized_Resized_20200407_184714.jpg

This is my dog Gypsy who would love to hang out with all the kitties posted on here. The neighbors cat comes over and hangs out with her regularly. I never let any of my dogs before her get on the furniture, but have gotten soft in my old age and, like they say, give them an inch and they'll take the whole couch.
View attachment 49401

And here she is looking completely unconcerned about this whole virus thing.

View attachment 49400
That dog knows how to kick back & relax !

Finally had a few minutes to start some unpacking from the move, getting shelves in the spots I want them, wiping them down before getting books and cd's out....of course Zowie Starcat had to find a spot for herself.
Zowie-Shelf20200415.jpg
Haha! Aren't cats supposed to favor the box you just unpacked?
Zowie is a very pretty Starcat!

Everyone knows that Dobermans are mean and vicious. For example, here is my cousin's Doberman at his very worst...

View attachment 49506

View attachment 49507
That's a beautiful Dobe, great bone structure.
This was my best friend Max, a 135 lb lover boy, a kinder, sweeter boy I never met.
Picture CA 1980
Too bad they age so fast and they're gone too soon. :(
EarlyLaScala.jpg

That's a beautiful Dobe, great bone structure.
This was my best friend Max, a 135 lb lover boy, a kinder, sweeter boy I never met.
Picture CA 1980
Too bad they age so fast and they're gone too soon. :(
View attachment 49589
135 pounds of Love! Yes they are gone way too soon. It’s a terrible shame.

Is that a Klipsch La Scala sitting in the corner? Love Klipsch too!

Is that a Klipsch La Scala sitting in the corner? Love Klipsch too!
Yep, that was very shortly after I bought them brand new in 1978. $500 each!
The good ole days (IMO) when you could buy them unfinished and save a pile of money.
Kept those speakers for the next 32 years, until I moved to much smaller digs after retirement. I still miss em.
Here's a crappy picture of the system CA 1994 JVC 1050TN CD player, McCormack Line Drive full passive preamp, VTL tube 100 watt monoblocks driving the La Scala's and 2 HSU 7' tall subwoofers driven by 2 NAD 2400 bridged monoblocks, and a whole lot more toys. LOL
IMHO a truely incredible sounding rig if I do say so myself. LOL
VTLsystem_censored.jpg

One of my school friends (eccentric!) family had 2 huge rabbits which ruled the place. They had to put weights on doors to stop them getting upstairs and on to beds, the male rabbit wasn't one to mess with, if it got on your seat if you got up you didn't move it! Their next door neighbours cat attacked the female rabbit, the male rabbit got angry. My friends father had to take the dead cat round and apologise :eek:

One of my school friends (eccentric!) family had 2 huge rabbits which ruled the place. They had to put weights on doors to stop them getting upstairs and on to beds, the male rabbit wasn't one to mess with, if it got on your seat if you got up you didn't move it! Their next door neighbours cat attacked the female rabbit, the male rabbit got angry. My friends father had to take the dead cat round and apologise :eek:
Monty Python, "run away, run away, its the man eating bunny rabbit." LOL

The most excitement my cats have had in years this morning:
View attachment 49667

weird double post happened - the bunny returns!

Back