New DV Releases for January 2021! (Mott the Hoople, BTO, Burton Cummings, Grover Washington Jr!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok folks, poll threads for all four of the new releases are up, so if you have the discs already, you can pop over to the aforementioned threads and let us know what you think of them!

Once again, reviews and discussion of the content/mix/sound quality are the only posts that are allowed in the poll threads!
Any other posts (including ones about shipping, delivery times, prices, etc.) will be promptly removed!

Thanks in advance!

A heads up.
Got a problem on the Burton Cummings first CD, it says it should have 15 tracks, mine only shows up as 10!!
Tried it in 2 different players, same result.
Will email them and see what the score is.

A heads up.
Got a problem on the Burton Cummings first CD, it says it should have 15 tracks, mine only shows up as 10!!
Tried it in 2 different players, same result.
Will email them and see what the score is.

Your player is probably programmed to play ONLY the surround tracks. It will not see the stereo tracks until you switch the setting on your player

Starting to firmly believe that the good folks at Dutton-Vocalion are on this board. That's an awful lot of titles released from them now that have been ones' we've specifically been asking for.... aside from the non-available Edgar Winter, Johnny Winter, Paul Simon and Jerry Reed.

Starting to firmly believe that the good folks at Dutton-Vocalion are on this board. That's an awful lot of titles released from them now that have been ones' we've specifically been asking for.... aside from the non-available Edgar Winter, Johnny Winter, Paul Simon and Jerry Reed.
I guarantee "some" are on this board.

What is the reason the winter quads are unavailable? The edgar winter box sets released in 2018 on cherry red?

you say it like it's a bad thing...
you know? when I mention (off the cuff...tongue in cheek) that we are a powerful little community...I think that ...WE ARE!!!

you say it like it's a bad thing...
you know? when I mention (off the cuff...tongue in cheek) that we are a powerful little community...I think that ...WE ARE!!!

See the source image

Back