The Band - Stage Fright Super Deluxe Edition Feb. 12, 2021

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Steve! For that price, I'M IN! Here's hoping it shows up intact! :confused:

Stagefright.jpg

After the fiasco I had getting an undamaged copy of the SDE of Goats Head Soup from uDiscover Music and dealing with their very poor customer service, I vowed that would be my one and only transaction with them. I hope you guys have better success with this release than I did with mine.

I hear you JR65. Persistence is the key with these online distributors. UDiscover refunded my purchase of GHS due to their false advertisement. It took a number of emails back and forth, but they took care of me eventually. I think we all get used to Amazon and expect the same service.

Hey, no worries there my man. Probably, I could order again, and have zero issue. Sometimes, it's just random bad luck.

That's the spirit, Gene. Just had a 3D BD~V delivered from the UK which was supposed to be here 2 months ago but on the package it was stated: MISSENT TO THAILAND......but miraculously arrived in perfect condition TODAY!

I hear you JR65. Persistence is the key with these online distributors. UDiscover refunded my purchase of GHS due to their false advertisement. It took a number of emails back and forth, but they took care of me eventually. I think we all get used to Amazon and expect the same service.
Hi Steve....did they let you keep it as well? Or did you have to send it back to them?

Back