The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gators are in all the lakes but I'm not close to any and I used to listen to the station out of LO , I was born in Portland and left after retiring. I had a buddy come down from SC for a visit he saw the crosses people put up on the sides of the road after traffic accidents , I told him it was people eaten when changing a tire shook him up a bit. LOL

Wow, that is a complete change of climate. Don’t know if I could do it as I am so acclimated to the cool air of Oregon. I don’t do humidity well at all, and I don’t like the heat either. Humidity AND gators!

So you must had been around during the heyday of KGON and KISN? KGON is awful now......nothing but the same Zeppelin, Floyd, and The Who. For the life of me I don’t know who wants to listen to that? How many times can one person hear “Sweet Home Alabama” I ask you?

156228937_1375211682854877_5347727183838236186_n.jpg

Cats really do love sleeping with their humans and, if you accidentally knock them off the bed, they don't even get mad. They just jump back up on the bed and fall asleep again.

Doug
True, years ago when I first took him in, our old boy would sleep on top of a dresser but at some point in the night he would jump to the bed, almost always landing on my ankles.

Cats really do love sleeping with their humans and, if you accidentally knock them off the bed, they don't even get mad. They just jump back up on the bed and fall asleep again.

Doug
When I stayed over as a kid at my grandparents their Siamese cat used to get into the bed with me after I was asleep (never my brothers!), if I rolled over when still asleep it let me know .............with its claws :ROFLMAO:

Back