Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't seem to get enough of Marcus King, Young Blood Atmos mix. I purchased his two HiRes albums from HDTracks and been listening them both in the car. He is coming to The Masonic in San Francisco on October 11th and I am going. Guranteed he will make a Grammy nomination this year. The music, lyrics and guitar solo in the song PAIN is awesome.
91uON6jhy7L._SL1500_.jpg

I can't seem to get enough of Marcus King, Young Blood Atmos mix. I purchased his two HiRes albums from HDTracks and been listening them both in the car. He is coming to The Masonic in San Francisco on October 11th and I am going. Guranteed he will make a Grammy nomination this year. The music, lyrics and guitar solo in the song PAIN is awesome.
View attachment 82962
I will check this out thanks.

Fred's link to INXS also doesn't work for me. I still get the error.
Fred is in the UK, I believe, so he is running off the UK Apple Music "Store" versus you being in the US. Those in the US can't access links that are geographically locked. The album is not currently available, outside the first track, in the US in Atmos.

View attachment 82962
I had played this one yesterday and was very impressed with the music. Gave it another listen today and I'm thinking it's one of my favorite releases of the year. I don't think the surround mix is great, but better than a lot of what I've heard on these streaming only releases but I would order it today if a physical disc with surround was available. I don't have Atmos, just 5.1 or maybe I'd think it better. One thing I noted with the mix is that where we've heard a lot of mixes with the vocals locked in the center channel, this one has the bass in it. Will probably order the cd to just to show support for the good music.

K

I wasn’t knocking them at all. I was laughing at their name. I’ve never heard of them.
The late rock critic, Lillian Roxon, once half seriously commented that she found it unfortunate when Soft White Underbelly changed their name to Blue Oyster Cult. She explained by saying that, when people would ask her which band was nearest to her heart, she would always reply “Soft White Underbelly.”

I’m sure that there’s a large pantheon of unfortunate band names. Pacific Gas & Electric certainly did not wear well, for example.

Back